Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech to open in Morocco in April, 2017
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts has announced that it will open another hotel in North Africa this year. The four-star Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech in Morocco will launch in April, 2017, and it will have 318 guest rooms and suites with balconies, plus a range of upscale facilities including three swimming pools, restaurants, SPA Sensations wellness centre, and eight meeting rooms.
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts will add another property to its North African portfolio this year with the opening of a new hotel in Morocco.
Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech will launch in April, 2017, a 15-minute drive from the city’s ancient Medina quarter.
Located on 11 hectares of land made up of palm groves and manicured gardens, the hotel will be a renovated four-star all-inclusive hotel with 318 guest rooms and suites that offer breath-taking views of the majestic Atlas Mountains. Rooms will have amenities including complimentary wireless Internet and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Aurelio Vázquez, the Chief Executive for EMEA at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, stated:
“The opening of the Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech is further proof of the chain’s commitment to its expansion strategy and its determination to focus on sustained growth, offering first class products in major tourist destinations.”
“Marrakech is unquestionably one of the most attractive tourist options in North Africa. We are delighted to be present in this city, offering a fully renovated project tailored to meet the needs of all types of guests.”
Dining venues at the luxury hotel include Oasis buffet with its show cooking, themed evenings and Moroccan and international cuisine, and the a la carte Jawhara restaurant. There’s also a fast food truck that serves food and drinks by the pool.
Guests can enjoy pampering treatments at the SPA Sensations wellness centre, and they can choose from a selection of soothing massages, replenishing beauty treatments, and amenities including a sauna and traditional hammam. Within the lush grounds, there are also three swimming pools where holidaymakers can cool off from the Moroccan sun. There’s a children’s pool and waterpark for little guests to enjoy, plus the Star Fit&Fun programme at IBEROSTAR, which includes fun activities such as cooking classes, sports, theatre and music shows and dancing. Business travellers will also have access to eight meeting rooms, and they can also cater for weddings or special occasions. Together, the rooms offer capacity of up to 600 guests.
During their stay, tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities such as tennis, fitness classes, hot air balloon rides or camel rides. There are also nine golf course in close proximity to the hotel. Guests can take a trip to the Medina quarter in Marrakech where they can visit ancient architectural delights like Jamaa El Fna Square, Koutoubia Mosque or Bahia Palace.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A historic mansion dating back to 1933, this is one of the most quaint hotels in Fez located in the centre of Fez Medina
- Allow the staff to organise a custom-made excursion that's just right for you
- With only 7 rooms, you're sure to get personalised service at its very best
- Be entertained by henna sessions, cooking lessons and music shows
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
Impressive architecture, lush gardens and fabulous all-inclusive luxury facilities for everyone in the family. The perfect blend of culture and recreation by the beach.
- Enjoy fabulous Moroccan cuisine combined with traditional music and a romantic atmosphere
- Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- Relax and benefit from the wonderful sandy beach of Agadir
This is the perfect haven of relaxation and beauty - ideal for calm rest after a day of sightseeing.
- Great for kids with cooking, calligraphy, picnics, swimming and more to get involved with
- So SPA merges ancient treatments with contemporary ideas for a tranquil, stress-free experience
- Visit the nearby Jardin Majorelles, Koutoubia Mosque and many palaces - just a few of the exciting monuments
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...