Paradise Group adds Paradise Trend Hotel to Halong Bay portfolio
The Paradise Group has opened its second boutique hotel in Halong Bay in Vietnam, bringing another 78 guest rooms to the region. The Paradise Trend Hotel is located on Tuan Chau Island next to its sister property, the Paradise Suites Hotel, and between the two properties, facilities including two restaurants, a pub, a luxury spa and a boutique shop.
The Paradise Group has opened its second luxury hotel in Halong Bay in Vietnam with the launch of Paradise Trend Hotel. The hotel will have 78 guest rooms and suites, and will be located on Tuan Chau Island.
Situated adjacent to its sister property Paradise Suites Hotel, the combined facilities of the two hotels include two gourmet restaurants and a pub. For leisure time, guests will have access to a luxury spa and a boutique that will sell fashion clothing and travel accessories.
The hotel group originated as a luxury cruise operator in Halong Bay, when it launched its first vessel in 2008. The operator now has 10 cruises ships in the region that are available in five categories: he Paradise Peak, Paradise Luxury Classic, Paradise Luxury Elegance, Paradise Privilege and Paradise Explorer.
Edgar Cayanan, the General Manager for both Paradise hotels, explained:
“What we’ve found is that not everyone who is interested in seeing Halong Bay wants to spend the night on the water. Some want to check out the surrounding area as well, or spend time on the beach, or have the ability to hold a big meeting or event, which obviously requires space. Expanding our offering in this fashion allows us to cater to those needs and desires."
Mr Cayanan added:
“Paradise Trend is exactly what the name suggests – trendy. It’s a nice juxtaposition to Paradise Suites, which has more of a classic feel.”
Paradise Suites was the hotel group’s first hotel on land, and it has 158 spacious guest rooms and suites. Accommodation features include flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, minibars, air conditioning, bathrooms with plush bathrobes, tea and coffee facilities, and 24-hour in-room dining.
The hotel’s Escape Spa has its very own wing of the luxury hotel, and guests can enjoy pampering seasonal treatments in various different therapy rooms. There are aromatherapy treatments and basalt stone massages, as well as invigorating Jacuzzis and relaxation zones.
In the spring, the Paradise Group will unveil their latest cruise vessel in Halong Bay, the Paradise Elegance. The boat will have 31 luxury cabins with private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as an indoor restaurant, al fresco dining on the deck, and a floating spa, all within a contemporary setting.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Experience Vietnam’s unique heritage in Hanoi followed by beachfront bliss on Phu Quoc Island
- Private cooking classes at the Le Veranda Resort Phu Quoc
- Intimate beachfront dining on Phu Quoc Island
- Ideal central location in Hanoi
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...