Sandals LaSource St Lucia to become Sandals most luxurious resort in St Lucia
Sandals Resorts International has announced it will be opening a brand new resort in St Lucia. It will be the hotel group’s fourth hotel on the Caribbean island, and will be called Sandals LaSource St Lucia. Located on 19 acres of land, next to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Resort, the hotel will have 350 guest rooms and suites, including SkyPool Butler Suites and all-butler swim-up Rondoval Suites.
Sandals Resorts International has revealed its plans to open a new six-star resort in St Lucia. Sandals LaSource St Lucia will be the hotel group’s fourth resort on the tropical island, and construction will start in the spring.
Positioned on 19 acres of land next to the Sandals Grande St Lucian Resort, the new resort will bring a whole new level of luxury to travellers. There will be 350 guest rooms and suites, including SkyPool Butler Suites and first-of-their-kind all-butler swim-up Rondoval Suites.
Gordon "Butch" Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals, stated:
“We pride ourselves on continuously raising the bar and Sandals LaSource St Lucia will completely re-energise the tourism market in St Lucia,”
“Since we first opened Sandals Regency La Toc in 1993 we have consistently invested millions of dollars to re-imagine our offerings to ensure our resorts and the St Lucian destination is among the best in the world and thereby boosting the local economy.”
Guests will arrive to a modern open lobby with a mixed-use "Living Room" that will have a specialty piano bar, bowling and games. There will also be an exclusive Butler Lounge, and a European-style plaza that will have boutiques and entertainment with a main stage, a 20-foot-high LED screen and a mobile DJ party area. Holidaymakers can indulge in pampering treatments at the signature Red Lane Spa, or they can enjoy gourmet treats at St Lucia’s first Café de Paris, Sandals’ signature French Patisserie.
The addition of Sandals LaSource St Lucia, will bring more than 800 guest rooms to the nation, making Sandals the largest hotel operator on the island. Existing properties in the country include Sandals Regency La Toc, Sandals Halcyon and Sandals Grande St Lucian.
Since Sandals Resorts International was established in 1981, it has launched several “firsts” in the hospitality sector, such as being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, the first to offer satellite TV, and the first to offer personal butlers for its guests. Recently, the hotel group has become the first to offer overwater accommodation in the Caribbean, with the launch of its overwater bungalows at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay in Jamaica.
The group owns a collection of luxury all-inclusive Caribbean hotels and resorts across Jamaica, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos and Grenada. The resorts are operates under its three brands: Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...