Sandals LaSource St Lucia to become Sandals most luxurious resort in St Lucia
Sandals Resorts International has announced it will be opening a brand new resort in St Lucia. It will be the hotel group’s fourth hotel on the Caribbean island, and will be called Sandals LaSource St Lucia. Located on 19 acres of land, next to Sandals Grande Saint Lucian Resort, the hotel will have 350 guest rooms and suites, including SkyPool Butler Suites and all-butler swim-up Rondoval Suites.
Sandals Resorts International has revealed its plans to open a new six-star resort in St Lucia. Sandals LaSource St Lucia will be the hotel group’s fourth resort on the tropical island, and construction will start in the spring.
Positioned on 19 acres of land next to the Sandals Grande St Lucian Resort, the new resort will bring a whole new level of luxury to travellers. There will be 350 guest rooms and suites, including SkyPool Butler Suites and first-of-their-kind all-butler swim-up Rondoval Suites.
Gordon "Butch" Stewart, the Chairman of Sandals, stated:
“We pride ourselves on continuously raising the bar and Sandals LaSource St Lucia will completely re-energise the tourism market in St Lucia,”
“Since we first opened Sandals Regency La Toc in 1993 we have consistently invested millions of dollars to re-imagine our offerings to ensure our resorts and the St Lucian destination is among the best in the world and thereby boosting the local economy.”
Guests will arrive to a modern open lobby with a mixed-use "Living Room" that will have a specialty piano bar, bowling and games. There will also be an exclusive Butler Lounge, and a European-style plaza that will have boutiques and entertainment with a main stage, a 20-foot-high LED screen and a mobile DJ party area. Holidaymakers can indulge in pampering treatments at the signature Red Lane Spa, or they can enjoy gourmet treats at St Lucia’s first Café de Paris, Sandals’ signature French Patisserie.
The addition of Sandals LaSource St Lucia, will bring more than 800 guest rooms to the nation, making Sandals the largest hotel operator on the island. Existing properties in the country include Sandals Regency La Toc, Sandals Halcyon and Sandals Grande St Lucian.
Since Sandals Resorts International was established in 1981, it has launched several “firsts” in the hospitality sector, such as being the first hotel chain to offer swim-up pool bars, the first to offer satellite TV, and the first to offer personal butlers for its guests. Recently, the hotel group has become the first to offer overwater accommodation in the Caribbean, with the launch of its overwater bungalows at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island in Montego Bay in Jamaica.
The group owns a collection of luxury all-inclusive Caribbean hotels and resorts across Jamaica, St Lucia, Antigua, The Bahamas, and Turks and Caicos and Grenada. The resorts are operates under its three brands: Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 70% up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...