Casa Velas to launch Dinner in the Sky in Puerto Vallarta
Casa Velas resort in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico is offering a unique experience that will take diners to new heights. The all-inclusive resort will launch the ‘Dinner in the Sky’ experience from 28th January, 2017, where guests will enjoy dinner 150 feet in the air over the luxury resort. The diners will be lifted via crane and they will spend one hour enjoying a three-course meal with spectacular views.
An all-inclusive luxury resort in Mexico is offering an unusual dining experience for its guests over the next month. Casa Velas in Puerto Vallarta is launching the new "Dinner in the Sky" experience where guests will dine 150 feet high.
Lifted by crane into the air, the experience allows 22 diners to enjoy an hour-long three-course dinner at one table suspended over the resort. During their meal, guests can enjoy spectacular views overlooking the golf course and gardens, Banderas Bay and the Sierra Madre Mountains.
The experience will launch on 28th of January, 2017 and will last for one month until 28th February. The menu has been designed by leading chefs Mikel Alonso and Bruno Oteiza, owners of Biko restaurant in Mexico City. Before they are lifted into the sky, guests can settle their nerves on the ground at the complimentary cocktail hour.
The Dinner in the Sky experience ranges from $170 to $242 per person for non-guests, and guests staying at the hotel’s sister properties in the area will receive a discount. Tourists staying at the Casa Velas can enjoy the dinner for $50, while guests staying at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit will pay $80. The scheduled dinners will take place from Wednesdays to Fridays between 6pm and 8pm, and on Saturdays at 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm.
Casa Velas is an adults-only boutique beachfront hotel located in Puerto Vallarta with 80 plush suites boasting plunge pools and Jacuzzis. Luxury in-room amenities include daily stocked minibars, coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, 24-hour room service, pillow menus, bathrobes, L' Occitane bathroom products, iPod docking stations, and flat-screen TVs.
Facilities at the luxury resort including outdoor swimming pools, the private Ocean Club which is close to the beach, a modern fitness centre with garden views, and Marina Vallarta’s 18-hole golf course. The Spa Casa Velas has treatment rooms for singles and couples, a hydrotherapy area, and a beauty salon with a range of services.
Holidaymakers can dine at Emiliano, the AAA Four Diamond fine dining restaurant, with its Mexican and international cuisine, or relax in one of the hotel’s stylish bars. Guests of Casa Velas can also enjoy dining at the sister resort, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, which has three gourmet restaurants.
Casa Velas is AAA Four Diamond Award hotel located five minutes away from Puerto Vallarta Airport, and 15 minutes from the bustling downtown area of Puerto Vallarta with its art galleries and El Malecon boardwalk. The property is owned by Eduardo Vela Ruiz, the owner, founder and president of Velas Resorts, and his brother Juan Vela and also vice president of Velas Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...