Casa Velas to launch Dinner in the Sky in Puerto Vallarta
Casa Velas resort in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico is offering a unique experience that will take diners to new heights. The all-inclusive resort will launch the ‘Dinner in the Sky’ experience from 28th January, 2017, where guests will enjoy dinner 150 feet in the air over the luxury resort. The diners will be lifted via crane and they will spend one hour enjoying a three-course meal with spectacular views.
An all-inclusive luxury resort in Mexico is offering an unusual dining experience for its guests over the next month. Casa Velas in Puerto Vallarta is launching the new "Dinner in the Sky" experience where guests will dine 150 feet high.
Lifted by crane into the air, the experience allows 22 diners to enjoy an hour-long three-course dinner at one table suspended over the resort. During their meal, guests can enjoy spectacular views overlooking the golf course and gardens, Banderas Bay and the Sierra Madre Mountains.
The experience will launch on 28th of January, 2017 and will last for one month until 28th February. The menu has been designed by leading chefs Mikel Alonso and Bruno Oteiza, owners of Biko restaurant in Mexico City. Before they are lifted into the sky, guests can settle their nerves on the ground at the complimentary cocktail hour.
The Dinner in the Sky experience ranges from $170 to $242 per person for non-guests, and guests staying at the hotel’s sister properties in the area will receive a discount. Tourists staying at the Casa Velas can enjoy the dinner for $50, while guests staying at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit will pay $80. The scheduled dinners will take place from Wednesdays to Fridays between 6pm and 8pm, and on Saturdays at 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm.
Casa Velas is an adults-only boutique beachfront hotel located in Puerto Vallarta with 80 plush suites boasting plunge pools and Jacuzzis. Luxury in-room amenities include daily stocked minibars, coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, 24-hour room service, pillow menus, bathrobes, L' Occitane bathroom products, iPod docking stations, and flat-screen TVs.
Facilities at the luxury resort including outdoor swimming pools, the private Ocean Club which is close to the beach, a modern fitness centre with garden views, and Marina Vallarta’s 18-hole golf course. The Spa Casa Velas has treatment rooms for singles and couples, a hydrotherapy area, and a beauty salon with a range of services.
Holidaymakers can dine at Emiliano, the AAA Four Diamond fine dining restaurant, with its Mexican and international cuisine, or relax in one of the hotel’s stylish bars. Guests of Casa Velas can also enjoy dining at the sister resort, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, which has three gourmet restaurants.
Casa Velas is AAA Four Diamond Award hotel located five minutes away from Puerto Vallarta Airport, and 15 minutes from the bustling downtown area of Puerto Vallarta with its art galleries and El Malecon boardwalk. The property is owned by Eduardo Vela Ruiz, the owner, founder and president of Velas Resorts, and his brother Juan Vela and also vice president of Velas Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...