Hilton to open a new dual-branded hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam
Hilton Worldwide has signed a management agreement with Victory Hotel Joint Stock Company for a brand new dual-brand hotel in Hanoi in Vietnam. Owned by BRG Group, the property will be split into two, with one side operating the 240-guestroom Hilton Hanoi West Lake, and the other side operating under DoubleTree by Hilton Hanoi West Lake with 320 guest rooms and 50 serviced residences.
Hilton Worldwide has entered into a joint partnership with Victory Hotel Joint Stock Company, a division of the BRG Group, to build a new hotel in Vietnam. The property will be managed by Hilton and will operate under two of its brands.
The dual-branded hotel will be located in Hanoi, Vietnam, and will have one side operating as Hilton Hanoi West Lake with 240 guest rooms, and the other side operating as DoubleTree by Hilton Hanoi West Lake with 320 guest rooms and 50 serviced residences.
Sean Wooden, the Vice President of Brand Management for Asia Pacific, Hilton, commented:
“DoubleTree by Hilton Hanoi West Lake and Hilton Hanoi West Lake offer complementary accommodation options that enable Hilton to broaden its reach and deliver exceptional experiences to a wider spectrum of segments,”
"In addition to catering to short-stay guests, we will be able to cater to long-stay guests with Hilton Hanoi West Lake's serviced residences. At the same time, the combined 610-room inventory makes us the top choice for large groups and major events."
Both of the new hotels are expected to open in 2020 and are situated on the popular West Lake in Hanoi, close to the city’s Central Business District. The new hotel also marks the entry of the DoubleTree by Hilton brand into Hanoi.
Once occupied by the Chinese and the French, Hanoi is a beautiful city in the north of Vietnam, which has only become accessible to tourists since the 1990s due to government control. The city’s architecture ranges from riverside Chinese wooden huts, to grand European-style building such as the Hanoi Opera House.
The Old Quarter is a fantastic place to step back in time and visit its narrow cobbled streets, bustling markets, and the peaceful Hoan Kiem Lake where locals can be seen practising tai chi, jogging or enjoying picnics on the shore.
Tourists can choose from a wide range of attractions such as the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the ancient Temple of Literature, the Bach Ma Temple, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, and the Fine Arts Museum of Vietnam. The UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay, with its stunning calm emerald lagoons and limestone karsts, is accessible from Hanoi via seaplane or coach transfer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Treat you and your family to stay in vibrant city of Nha Trang where you will find that there is something for everyone
- You will find something to everyone's tastes at the hotel restaurant 'The Square', with its extensive global buffet
- The hotel includes both an outdoor pool bar and beach bar so you never have to go far to find that tropical cocktail
- All the rooms at the Novotel Nha trang have their own private balconies and idyllic sea views
Witness the beauty of Vietnam for yourself with its awe-inspiring landscapes and fascinating history before rejuvenating on the beachfront on the idyllic island of Phu Quoc
- Try your hand at haggling in the vibrant Ben Thanh Market
- Watch the world go by as you cruise through the Mekong Delta
- Ideal beachfront break on the tropical island of Phu Quoc to finish
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...