Hilton to open a new dual-branded hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam
Hilton Worldwide has signed a management agreement with Victory Hotel Joint Stock Company for a brand new dual-brand hotel in Hanoi in Vietnam. Owned by BRG Group, the property will be split into two, with one side operating the 240-guestroom Hilton Hanoi West Lake, and the other side operating under DoubleTree by Hilton Hanoi West Lake with 320 guest rooms and 50 serviced residences.
Hilton Worldwide has entered into a joint partnership with Victory Hotel Joint Stock Company, a division of the BRG Group, to build a new hotel in Vietnam. The property will be managed by Hilton and will operate under two of its brands.
The dual-branded hotel will be located in Hanoi, Vietnam, and will have one side operating as Hilton Hanoi West Lake with 240 guest rooms, and the other side operating as DoubleTree by Hilton Hanoi West Lake with 320 guest rooms and 50 serviced residences.
Sean Wooden, the Vice President of Brand Management for Asia Pacific, Hilton, commented:
“DoubleTree by Hilton Hanoi West Lake and Hilton Hanoi West Lake offer complementary accommodation options that enable Hilton to broaden its reach and deliver exceptional experiences to a wider spectrum of segments,”
"In addition to catering to short-stay guests, we will be able to cater to long-stay guests with Hilton Hanoi West Lake's serviced residences. At the same time, the combined 610-room inventory makes us the top choice for large groups and major events."
Both of the new hotels are expected to open in 2020 and are situated on the popular West Lake in Hanoi, close to the city’s Central Business District. The new hotel also marks the entry of the DoubleTree by Hilton brand into Hanoi.
Once occupied by the Chinese and the French, Hanoi is a beautiful city in the north of Vietnam, which has only become accessible to tourists since the 1990s due to government control. The city’s architecture ranges from riverside Chinese wooden huts, to grand European-style building such as the Hanoi Opera House.
The Old Quarter is a fantastic place to step back in time and visit its narrow cobbled streets, bustling markets, and the peaceful Hoan Kiem Lake where locals can be seen practising tai chi, jogging or enjoying picnics on the shore.
Tourists can choose from a wide range of attractions such as the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the ancient Temple of Literature, the Bach Ma Temple, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, and the Fine Arts Museum of Vietnam. The UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay, with its stunning calm emerald lagoons and limestone karsts, is accessible from Hanoi via seaplane or coach transfer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...