Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun introduces cutting-edge Crave T2 tablets to suites
The newly-opened Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico has had state-of-the-art Crave T2 tablets installed into its guest rooms, bringing guests a brand new in-suite technology experience. The tablets allow guests to instantly order services, browse menus, make reservations, and read live updates and promotions from the comfort of their luxury guest rooms.
Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico has introduced brand new Crave tablets to each of its 160 suites. The state-of-the-art technology was introduced to allow guests to make bookings and order services from the comfort of their own suite.
Guests will use Crave T2 tablets, which were specifically designed for use in hotels. The devices feature innovative operating systems that allow specialised content, such as menus and directories, and guests can read live remote updates and receive messages and promotions.
Jorge Soracci, the Regional Director of Room Operations at Playa Hotels & Resorts, the owners of Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, explained:
“It was essential that this property speak to international travellers who expect luxury to contain a technological aspect and Crave’s in-room tablets were a perfect fit. They are both highly functional and stylish in a way that matches perfectly with the setting,”
Crave was founded in the UK, and its devices feature across luxury heritage properties and country house hotels throughout England. As one of the world’s leaders of in-room technology, Crave’s products now feature in several large casino resorts in Las Vegas, business hotels in London, and many upscale resorts throughout the world.
Turquoize is the adults-only section of Hyatt Ziva Cancun. The separate part of the resort was launched to cater for contemporary travellers over the age of 18 years, and it includes high end suite accommodation with 270-degree views of the ocean. Guests can enjoy room amenities such as large terraces, hot tubs, personal butlers, separate living areas, and bathrooms with corner rain showers. Holidaymakers will also benefit from receive private transfers to and from the airport, and a VIP check-in area.
Exclusive facilities at Turquoize include a rooftop infinity swimming pool, the private Punta Vista bar, a private elevator with direct exclusive access to Zen Spa, and preferred seating at the oceanfront Tradewinds restaurant. Guests can also use all onsite restaurants, bars, and fitness centres at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, as well as facilities at the nearby adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun resort.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun sits on the edge of a peninsula in Cancun, and is surrounded by the azure sea on three sides. The all-inclusive resort opened in early 2016, and has 547 suites, catering for all ages. Facilities include nine restaurants serving diverse cuisine, six bars and lounges, an onsite microbrewery, a 24-hour ocean-facing modern fitness centre, a full-service spa with 13 treatment rooms and ocean-facing hydrotherapy area, and a grand ballroom with room that can accommodate up to 745 guests for events and celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...