The Ocean Riviera Paradise by H10 Hotels officially opens in Cancun
The Ocean Riviera Paradise by H10 Hotels has opened its doors in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The five-star resort is located six kilometres from Playa del Carmen, and it has 974 guest rooms and suites, plus upscale facilities including numerous swimming pools, a sports area, ten diverse restaurants, 13 bars, lounges and cafes, and the Despacio Spa Centre.
H10 Hotels has officially opened The Ocean Riviera Paradise resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The upscale beachfront hotel is situated just six miles from Playa del Carmen, and it has 974 guest rooms and suites.
Interiors at The Ocean Riviera Paradise were designed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán, and were influenced by Mediterranean style, and spaces were enhanced with the use of local Mayan stone and geometric tiles. The architectural design of the new-build resort is modern, and the property is surrounded by local plants and flowers in gardens, and a plant nursery that houses native species including Bromeliads, Xiat, Nacax, Yaite, and Chico Zapote.
The five-star resort’s accommodation includes features such as furnished balconies or terraces, air conditioning, daily-stocked minibars, coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, flat-screen TVs, and bathrooms with separate bath tubs and showers. Suites have separate living areas with sofa beds, and some have private Jacuzzis and plunge pools.
There are five swimming pools, including a pool for children; the Daisy Club with a water park, and the TeenClub; a shopping centre, a theatre, nightclub, bowling alley and casino; a sports area with three tennis courts, and a multi-sports court; and the Dive It! diving centre where holidaymakers can learn how to scuba dive or enjoy fun water sports such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling and paddle boarding.
The Despacio Spa Centre has a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and treatment rooms for couples or singles, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, and a beauty and hair salon. Guests can choose from a variety of ancient Mayan treatments and beauty therapies such as facials, scrubs, body wraps, sports massages, and reflexology.
Dining outlets at The Ocean Riviera Paradise are plentiful and offer a wide range of international cuisine. These include the Amarento Restaurant with its buffet menus and themed nights, the adults-only Bluemoon Restaurant with its romantic setting and a la care dining, the Steak House with a selection of grilled meats, and the Route 66 Restaurant with typical American cuisine and 1960’s themed décor. There’s also an ice cream parlour for refreshing treats and Mike’s Coffee with a variety of cakes, smoothies, coffees and teas.
Ocean by H10 Hotels runs three hotels in the Cancun area: Ocean Coral & Turquesa, Ocean Maya Royale, and the new Ocean Riviera Paradise. H10 Hotels was founded in the early 1980s, when it began operating hotels in Spain’s main holiday destinations. The company now operates more than 57 hotels in 18 destinations, with a total of 15,000 rooms.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...