The Ocean Riviera Paradise by H10 Hotels officially opens in Cancun
The Ocean Riviera Paradise by H10 Hotels has opened its doors in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The five-star resort is located six kilometres from Playa del Carmen, and it has 974 guest rooms and suites, plus upscale facilities including numerous swimming pools, a sports area, ten diverse restaurants, 13 bars, lounges and cafes, and the Despacio Spa Centre.
H10 Hotels has officially opened The Ocean Riviera Paradise resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The upscale beachfront hotel is situated just six miles from Playa del Carmen, and it has 974 guest rooms and suites.
Interiors at The Ocean Riviera Paradise were designed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán, and were influenced by Mediterranean style, and spaces were enhanced with the use of local Mayan stone and geometric tiles. The architectural design of the new-build resort is modern, and the property is surrounded by local plants and flowers in gardens, and a plant nursery that houses native species including Bromeliads, Xiat, Nacax, Yaite, and Chico Zapote.
The five-star resort’s accommodation includes features such as furnished balconies or terraces, air conditioning, daily-stocked minibars, coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, flat-screen TVs, and bathrooms with separate bath tubs and showers. Suites have separate living areas with sofa beds, and some have private Jacuzzis and plunge pools.
There are five swimming pools, including a pool for children; the Daisy Club with a water park, and the TeenClub; a shopping centre, a theatre, nightclub, bowling alley and casino; a sports area with three tennis courts, and a multi-sports court; and the Dive It! diving centre where holidaymakers can learn how to scuba dive or enjoy fun water sports such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling and paddle boarding.
The Despacio Spa Centre has a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and treatment rooms for couples or singles, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, and a beauty and hair salon. Guests can choose from a variety of ancient Mayan treatments and beauty therapies such as facials, scrubs, body wraps, sports massages, and reflexology.
Dining outlets at The Ocean Riviera Paradise are plentiful and offer a wide range of international cuisine. These include the Amarento Restaurant with its buffet menus and themed nights, the adults-only Bluemoon Restaurant with its romantic setting and a la care dining, the Steak House with a selection of grilled meats, and the Route 66 Restaurant with typical American cuisine and 1960’s themed décor. There’s also an ice cream parlour for refreshing treats and Mike’s Coffee with a variety of cakes, smoothies, coffees and teas.
Ocean by H10 Hotels runs three hotels in the Cancun area: Ocean Coral & Turquesa, Ocean Maya Royale, and the new Ocean Riviera Paradise. H10 Hotels was founded in the early 1980s, when it began operating hotels in Spain’s main holiday destinations. The company now operates more than 57 hotels in 18 destinations, with a total of 15,000 rooms.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...