Four Seasons opens Exclusive-use Four Seasons Private Island Maldives at Voavah
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched its first ever exclusive-use island retreat in the Maldives. The Four Seasons Private Island Maldives at Voavah, Baa Atoll can be rented for private groups, and it has seven bedrooms, a two-storey Beach House, a dive school and a private spa, all surrounded by a beautiful UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with turquoise lagoons and white sand beaches.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its very first exclusive island retreat. The Four Seasons Private Island Maldives at Voavah, Baa Atoll will be available for private use for groups and families of up to 21 people.
Similar to Richard Branson’s Neckar Island in the Caribbean, the Four Seasons Private Island Maldives can be rented out as a whole resort, making it a great place for families and friends to enjoy a tropical holiday or celebrations. The retreat has seven bedrooms, a double-storey Beach House, and 24-hour security guards.
Guests will have access to a PADI dive school where they can explore the coral reefs of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve surrounding the island, and the lavish Ocean of Consciousness private spa that offers pampering treatments and therapies. There are swimming pools, and guests will also have access to the 62-foot private yacht named Voavah Summer, which can be used to go dolphin-watching, snorkelling, scuba diving or island hopping.
Accommodation at the luxury island resort is perfect for families, friends and large group. Options include two Mezzanine Suites that overlook the turquoise lagoon; a two-bedroom water villa with a separate living area, that sits over the lagoon and has spacious decking area with 17-metre-long sunset pool; and a three-bedroom Beach House with a sunbathing pool, an al fresco living area, three bathrooms, a master bedroom with ocean views on three sides and an attached study/children’s room, and two other bedrooms located in separate pavilions.
Guests can enjoy dining options such as barbeques by the pool, picnics on the beach, Beach House dining and private in-villa dining, that can be prepared by themselves or personal chefs, Staff are also on hand to help organise events and celebrations, such as themed nights and all-night beach parties, where they won’t have to worry about disturbing any neighbours.
As well as their own private facilities at Voavah, guests can take a 20-minute boat ride to Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru for its award-winning Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat. At the sister resort, tourists can enjoy access to tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, three swimming pools, a Young Adults Centre, a PADI Dive Centre, the Marine Discovery Centre, four restaurants and three lounge bars, and a tranquil spa that has ten open-air treatment pavilions encircled by lush gardens and the sparkling sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...