Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas to open in Costa Rica in February, 2017
The Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas hotel will open its doors to holidaymakers in February. The luxury resort is located in the charming coastal town of Las Catalinas in the Guanacaste province, and it will have 21 private villas with stunning ocean views, a clifftop zero edge swimming pool with 365 degrees of the sea, an open-air yoga pavilion, and a poolside bar lounge.
Owned by the NP International, who also have the Casa Chameleon Hotel Mal Pais in Costa Rica, the new hotel will offer excellent service, privacy and luxury for travellers. Surrounded by lush tropical jungle and steps away from a pristine tree-lined beach, the luxury eco-hotel is situated a couple of hours drive from Liberia Airport and about four hours from San Jose International Airport.
There will be 21 lavish villas with private salt water infinity plunge pools and views overlooking the picturesque Guanacaste coast. Modern amenities in the guest villas include Bluetooth speakers, king size beds, minibars, complimentary wireless internet, in-room dining and 24-hour concierge service.
"It was important to us that we find the right location for the second in our Casa Chameleon concept where romance environment and culture combine,"
explained Brent Reynolds, the President and Managing Partner at NP International.
Facilities at Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas include a clifftop-perched zero-edge swimming pool with 360-degree views of the natural surroundings and Catalinas islands, and a poolside bar where guests can sip cocktails and soak up the glowing sunset. There is an open-air restaurant where diners can savour freshly cooked, organic food, including fish supplied from local fishermen.
For leisure activities, the resort has an open-air yoga pavilion with a private yoga instructor, and guests can enjoy a range of pampering in-villa spa treatments and therapies. Tourists can also take part in fun activities such as mountain biking, hiking, guided canopy tours, stand up paddle boarding, snorkelling, fishing and kayaking.
The hotel has been built to meet energy efficient standards, and eco-friendly and sustainable practices include the use of non-toxic cleaning products, a recycling programme, energy saving lightbulbs, water conservation, and a monthly beach clean-up. There are also eco-friendly bath products in villas, and adjustable room temperature control.
Casa Chameleon Hotels also operates the Casa Chameleon Hotel Mal Pais close to the surfing Mecca of Santa Teresa and the Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve, and the OCiO Villas by Casa Chameleon that sit on a luxury estate above Mal Pais overlooking the sea. Both properties offer a remote, tranquil setting and magnificent views of natural, tropical landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...