Grand Lido Negril clothing-optional from Blue Diamond Resorts will open soon
Blue Diamond Resorts is opening the Grand Lido Negril in February, a clothing-optional, all-inclusive resort. The Jamaican resort will feature 26 luxury suites, each with ocean views. Though guests at Grand Lido will have access to the services of neighbouring Royalton Negril and Hideaway at Royalton Negril, the resort’s developers have made seclusion a priority, giving guests privacy as well as luxury.
Blue Diamond Resorts recently announced the opening of Grand Lido Negril, a luxury, clothing-optional resort in Negril, Jamaica. The resort, which will open in February, consists of 26 premium suites with butler services and other high-end amenities. The au naturel resort will be open to adults 21 and over.
Each of the resort’s 26 suites will feature dual-headed rain showers, fully-stocked minibars which are replenished daily, free high-speed WiFi, satellite television, and free phone calls to North America and most of Europe. Additionally, guests will have access to a secluded au natural pool and the Reggae Bar and Grill, as well as preferred access to all facilities at the neighbouring Royalton Negril or the adults-only Hideaway at Royalton Negril.
Travelers who prefer a clothing-optional holiday will appreciate the seclusion of Grand Lido Negril. With only the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and the rocky shores of Negril visible, guests at the resort could just as easily be at the end of the earth.
The all-suite resort is intended to appeal to luxury travellers by offering a wide array of amenities. Each suite features a king or two queen-sized beds with high thread-count sheets. The Sunset Ocean View Suite features an in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub and an unobstructed view of the ocean from a private balcony or terrace. The Sunset Swim Out Suite features the added luxury of a private swim out pool. For the ultimate in luxury, the Presidential One Bedroom Ocean View Suite features an upgraded room service menu, a guest bathroom, and a separate, spacious sitting area.
Negril is a small beach community at the far western end of Jamaica. It is still largely undeveloped, a factor which drives some of its appeal among tourists, who are charmed by its lack of commercialization. Though small and underdeveloped, Negril’s beaches are consistently ranked among the ten best in the world. In recent years, the northern end of Negril has seen an increase in development, with most of the community’s large resorts located there. The area is a frequent destination of spring breakers from the United States.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...