Survivor and Cheap Trick join 2017 musical line-up at Moon Palace resorts in Jamaica and Cancun
Palace Resorts has announced two Grammy Award-winning musical acts are lined up for 2017 at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande and Moon Palace Cancun. The rock band Survivor will play at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande on 25th February, and Cheap Trick will perform at sister property Moon Palace Cancun on 17th and 18th March. The Cranberries are also scheduled to perform in February at Moon Palace Cancun.
Palace Resorts has added two Grammy Award-winning acts to its star-studded musical line-up next year at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande and Moon Palace Cancun resorts. The American rock bands Cheap Trick and Survivor will perform guests in February and March.
The AAA Four Diamond Moon Palace Jamaica Grande will host a performance from Survivor on 25th February, 2017. At the sister property Moon Palace Cancun, rock band Cheap Trick will play two concerts on 17th and 18th March, 2017.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, stated:
“After receiving tremendous feedback for hosting an eclectic array of talent including Shaggy, Omi and MAGIC! at our newest property, we’re eager to continue bringing diverse and universally acclaimed entertainment to Moon Palace Jamaica Grande in 2017,”
“By adding Survivor and Cheap Trick to our 2017 line-up, Palace Resorts continues to set the standard in unmatched vacation experiences that includes unparalleled service and amenities complemented by world-class entertainment.”
Survivor is a popular rock band who are famous for their “Eye of The Tiger” song that was snapped up by Sylvester Stallone for the theme tune for the film “Rocky III” in 1982. The song went on to a win a Grammy and a People’s Choice award, and it spent seven weeks as number one in the U.S charts.
Cheap Trick is an energetic band that has been in the rock music industry for more than five decades. The band’s hits include “I Want You to Want Me,” “Surrender,” “Dream Police” and the global number-one single, “The Flame”.
Guests who book a minimum of five nights at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande will receive two complimentary tickets in the Gold section to the concert as part of the resort’s all-inclusive concept. Additional tickets range from $45-$100 in the Gold to the VIP sections.
The Survivor show will take place in the Grand Ballroom at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, and guests can enjoy a top-shelf open bar. VIP ticket holders will have access to a private bar, lounge area and snacks.
The Cheap Trick dinner shows will take place in the Moon Palace Arena, a convention centre that boast 140,000 square feet of space. Guests can enjoy dinner from 7pm on both nights, and at 9pm, the band will perform.
Guests to the Cheap Trick performances will have the chance to stay at the brand new Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, which is due to open its doors in February, 2017. The resort is currently undergoing a $450 million refurbishment programme, and it will offer luxurious accommodation, 16 new restaurants, a stylish bowling alley, and seven huge outdoor swimming pools. There will also be a 76,000-square-foot full-service spa, a large waterpark for children, and 130,000-square-feet of meeting and event space.
Prior to the Cheap Trick performances, Moon Palace Cancun will host three nights of music from the Irish band, The Cranberries, on 10th, 11th, and 12th February. The band was known for its haunting vocals and global hits including “Linger” and “Zombie”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...