Survivor and Cheap Trick join 2017 musical line-up at Moon Palace resorts in Jamaica and Cancun
Palace Resorts has announced two Grammy Award-winning musical acts are lined up for 2017 at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande and Moon Palace Cancun. The rock band Survivor will play at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande on 25th February, and Cheap Trick will perform at sister property Moon Palace Cancun on 17th and 18th March. The Cranberries are also scheduled to perform in February at Moon Palace Cancun.
Palace Resorts has added two Grammy Award-winning acts to its star-studded musical line-up next year at the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande and Moon Palace Cancun resorts. The American rock bands Cheap Trick and Survivor will perform guests in February and March.
The AAA Four Diamond Moon Palace Jamaica Grande will host a performance from Survivor on 25th February, 2017. At the sister property Moon Palace Cancun, rock band Cheap Trick will play two concerts on 17th and 18th March, 2017.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts, stated:
“After receiving tremendous feedback for hosting an eclectic array of talent including Shaggy, Omi and MAGIC! at our newest property, we’re eager to continue bringing diverse and universally acclaimed entertainment to Moon Palace Jamaica Grande in 2017,”
“By adding Survivor and Cheap Trick to our 2017 line-up, Palace Resorts continues to set the standard in unmatched vacation experiences that includes unparalleled service and amenities complemented by world-class entertainment.”
Survivor is a popular rock band who are famous for their “Eye of The Tiger” song that was snapped up by Sylvester Stallone for the theme tune for the film “Rocky III” in 1982. The song went on to a win a Grammy and a People’s Choice award, and it spent seven weeks as number one in the U.S charts.
Cheap Trick is an energetic band that has been in the rock music industry for more than five decades. The band’s hits include “I Want You to Want Me,” “Surrender,” “Dream Police” and the global number-one single, “The Flame”.
Guests who book a minimum of five nights at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande will receive two complimentary tickets in the Gold section to the concert as part of the resort’s all-inclusive concept. Additional tickets range from $45-$100 in the Gold to the VIP sections.
The Survivor show will take place in the Grand Ballroom at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, and guests can enjoy a top-shelf open bar. VIP ticket holders will have access to a private bar, lounge area and snacks.
The Cheap Trick dinner shows will take place in the Moon Palace Arena, a convention centre that boast 140,000 square feet of space. Guests can enjoy dinner from 7pm on both nights, and at 9pm, the band will perform.
Guests to the Cheap Trick performances will have the chance to stay at the brand new Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, which is due to open its doors in February, 2017. The resort is currently undergoing a $450 million refurbishment programme, and it will offer luxurious accommodation, 16 new restaurants, a stylish bowling alley, and seven huge outdoor swimming pools. There will also be a 76,000-square-foot full-service spa, a large waterpark for children, and 130,000-square-feet of meeting and event space.
Prior to the Cheap Trick performances, Moon Palace Cancun will host three nights of music from the Irish band, The Cranberries, on 10th, 11th, and 12th February. The band was known for its haunting vocals and global hits including “Linger” and “Zombie”.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...