NP International to open new Costa Rica villa resort in 2017
The breath-taking coastal town of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica will house a luxury villa resort that will make preserving nature and ensuring intimacy for its clients the topmost priority. Under the administration of NP International, the new Casa Chameleon is the first to open in this up-and-coming region and will begin welcoming visitors after the finishing touches done in February 2017.
A luxury villa resort in the charming coastal town of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica will open its doors to the public next year. Set along the Guanacaste coastline, Casa Chameleon is the first hotel property in the region and NP International’s second establishment in the tropical country. Opening in February 2017, the 21-villa resort seeks to provide guests with utmost intimacy in a privileged ambiance amidst beautiful nature.
Boasting stunning, untouched flora and fauna, Costa Rica is an absolute paradise for nature-lovers and those who seek privacy and tranquillity in a tropical oasis.
Taking the ecological factor into account, Casa Chameleon vouches to respect the environment in every aspect by using non-toxic cleaning products, eco-friendly bath products and putting in place a recycle program, energy efficient lighting, water conservation practices, adjustable room temperature as well as a monthly beach cleanup for staff and guests.
Each one of the hotel’s lavish villas will comprise views to the azure waters of the ocean beyond as well as personal salt-water infinity plunge pools. Ideal for couples, the romantic ambiance allows guests to watch spectacular sunsets from the privacy of their holiday residence.
Brent Reynolds, NP International President and Managing Partner declared the resort was built in just the right location and designed to provide a tailor-made intimate experience:
“It was important to us that we find the right location for the second in our Casa Chameleon concept where romance environment and culture combine.”
In addition, Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas will include a 365-degree zero-edge swimming pool perched on the top of a beautiful cliff with a poolside bar lounge and an open-air kitchen restaurant serving delicious dishes made with local and organic produce from a sustainable supply chain. Guests will be delighted to try the fresh fish provided by local artisan fishermen, a practice that stays true to the eco philosophy of the resort.
Las Catalinas also offers guests the opportunity of experiencing exciting activities and genuinely discovering the country. From kayaking and stand up paddle boarding to mountain biking, hiking and taking a guided canopy tour with local experts, holidaymakers will be able to take in the region’s astounding natural beauty. For a more relaxed trip, an open-air yoga pavilion with instructor and in-villa spa treatments are available.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...