Adults-only Serenity at Coconut Bay to open in St Lucia in March 2017
A brand new boutique hotel will open in Vieux Fort on the south coast of St Lucia in March next year. Serenity at Coconut Bay will be an adults-only section of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, and it will have 36 spacious suites with private plunge pools. The luxury hotel will have a Caribbean-themed restaurant, a 3,000-square-foot swimming pool, butler service and complimentary wireless internet.
A new hotel is scheduled to open on the south coast of St Lucia on 1st March next year. Located in Vieux Fort, Serenity at Coconut Bay will be an all-inclusive adults-only section of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, with 36 lavish guest suites.
The spacious suites range from 1,200 square feet to 1,900 square feet, and boast private plunge pools with waterfalls, and personalised butler service. There are three suite categories: Plunge Pool Butler Suites, Premium Plunge Pool Butler Suites and Grande Plunge Pool Butler Suites. Guests can enjoy in-suite check-in, handcrafted king-size beds, furnished decking areas, hammocks, Bose sound systems, shaded personalised wet bars with premium drinks, comfortable living areas and bathrooms with separate soaking tubes and glass-enclosed showers. Private butlers are on hand to unpack luggage, press clothes, schedule in-suite spa treatments, book a beach cabana, or draw a bubble bath.
The 3,000-square-foot swimming pool is perfect for a morning dip, and guests can swim laps in the 85-foot lap pool in the centre of it or unwind on aqua day beds with a fruity cocktails. The Greathouse restaurant serves delicious Caribbean cuisine and guest can enjoy food and drinks by the poolside surrounded by tropical gardens, and there’s a large room for private group dining. Guests can also access the full facilities at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, which boasts a water park for families.
"We recognised a demand for a luxury product with a high level of quality and service, and the ambitious design and service concept for Serenity came to life,"
commented Mark Adams, the CEO of Serenity at Coconut Bay.
The boutique resort is situated a short distance from St Lucia International Airport, and close to the cafes, shops and restaurants in Vieux Fort. The southern town is named after a fort that was once used to watch out towards the island of St Vincent. Holidaymakers can enjoy the pristine beaches and activities in the turquoise sea, or head to nearby areas like Savannes Bay where they can enjoy water sports such as windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
The four-star Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa sits on 85 acres of lush land, and has 250 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites that cater for families, groups, couple and singles. The resort has four gourmet restaurants, six bars, five swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis and basketball courts, an oceanfront spa and beauty salon and a huge water park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...