Adults-only Serenity at Coconut Bay to open in St Lucia in March 2017
A brand new boutique hotel will open in Vieux Fort on the south coast of St Lucia in March next year. Serenity at Coconut Bay will be an adults-only section of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, and it will have 36 spacious suites with private plunge pools. The luxury hotel will have a Caribbean-themed restaurant, a 3,000-square-foot swimming pool, butler service and complimentary wireless internet.
A new hotel is scheduled to open on the south coast of St Lucia on 1st March next year. Located in Vieux Fort, Serenity at Coconut Bay will be an all-inclusive adults-only section of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, with 36 lavish guest suites.
The spacious suites range from 1,200 square feet to 1,900 square feet, and boast private plunge pools with waterfalls, and personalised butler service. There are three suite categories: Plunge Pool Butler Suites, Premium Plunge Pool Butler Suites and Grande Plunge Pool Butler Suites. Guests can enjoy in-suite check-in, handcrafted king-size beds, furnished decking areas, hammocks, Bose sound systems, shaded personalised wet bars with premium drinks, comfortable living areas and bathrooms with separate soaking tubes and glass-enclosed showers. Private butlers are on hand to unpack luggage, press clothes, schedule in-suite spa treatments, book a beach cabana, or draw a bubble bath.
The 3,000-square-foot swimming pool is perfect for a morning dip, and guests can swim laps in the 85-foot lap pool in the centre of it or unwind on aqua day beds with a fruity cocktails. The Greathouse restaurant serves delicious Caribbean cuisine and guest can enjoy food and drinks by the poolside surrounded by tropical gardens, and there’s a large room for private group dining. Guests can also access the full facilities at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, which boasts a water park for families.
"We recognised a demand for a luxury product with a high level of quality and service, and the ambitious design and service concept for Serenity came to life,"
commented Mark Adams, the CEO of Serenity at Coconut Bay.
The boutique resort is situated a short distance from St Lucia International Airport, and close to the cafes, shops and restaurants in Vieux Fort. The southern town is named after a fort that was once used to watch out towards the island of St Vincent. Holidaymakers can enjoy the pristine beaches and activities in the turquoise sea, or head to nearby areas like Savannes Bay where they can enjoy water sports such as windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
The four-star Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa sits on 85 acres of lush land, and has 250 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites that cater for families, groups, couple and singles. The resort has four gourmet restaurants, six bars, five swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis and basketball courts, an oceanfront spa and beauty salon and a huge water park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...