Adults-only Serenity at Coconut Bay to open in St Lucia in March 2017
A brand new boutique hotel will open in Vieux Fort on the south coast of St Lucia in March next year. Serenity at Coconut Bay will be an adults-only section of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, and it will have 36 spacious suites with private plunge pools. The luxury hotel will have a Caribbean-themed restaurant, a 3,000-square-foot swimming pool, butler service and complimentary wireless internet.
A new hotel is scheduled to open on the south coast of St Lucia on 1st March next year. Located in Vieux Fort, Serenity at Coconut Bay will be an all-inclusive adults-only section of Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, with 36 lavish guest suites.
The spacious suites range from 1,200 square feet to 1,900 square feet, and boast private plunge pools with waterfalls, and personalised butler service. There are three suite categories: Plunge Pool Butler Suites, Premium Plunge Pool Butler Suites and Grande Plunge Pool Butler Suites. Guests can enjoy in-suite check-in, handcrafted king-size beds, furnished decking areas, hammocks, Bose sound systems, shaded personalised wet bars with premium drinks, comfortable living areas and bathrooms with separate soaking tubes and glass-enclosed showers. Private butlers are on hand to unpack luggage, press clothes, schedule in-suite spa treatments, book a beach cabana, or draw a bubble bath.
The 3,000-square-foot swimming pool is perfect for a morning dip, and guests can swim laps in the 85-foot lap pool in the centre of it or unwind on aqua day beds with a fruity cocktails. The Greathouse restaurant serves delicious Caribbean cuisine and guest can enjoy food and drinks by the poolside surrounded by tropical gardens, and there’s a large room for private group dining. Guests can also access the full facilities at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, which boasts a water park for families.
"We recognised a demand for a luxury product with a high level of quality and service, and the ambitious design and service concept for Serenity came to life,"
commented Mark Adams, the CEO of Serenity at Coconut Bay.
The boutique resort is situated a short distance from St Lucia International Airport, and close to the cafes, shops and restaurants in Vieux Fort. The southern town is named after a fort that was once used to watch out towards the island of St Vincent. Holidaymakers can enjoy the pristine beaches and activities in the turquoise sea, or head to nearby areas like Savannes Bay where they can enjoy water sports such as windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
The four-star Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa sits on 85 acres of lush land, and has 250 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites that cater for families, groups, couple and singles. The resort has four gourmet restaurants, six bars, five swimming pools, a fitness centre, tennis and basketball courts, an oceanfront spa and beauty salon and a huge water park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...