Emirates flies by The Holiday Place with seasonal gifts
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
We were very excited to recently welcome Emma Colyer to our London headquarters, who dropped by yesterday for a short visit, handing 2017 calendars to all staff members and meeting up with some of our product managers.
As Emirates' Sales Executive in the UK, Emma Colyer updated on the airline's most recent news, such as the fact that they no longer fly older models and instead Emirate's fleet exclusively consists of Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft, making theirs one of the most state-of-the-art airline in the world.
During her visit, we also learnt that Emirates has recently launched its "World of Winter Fun" campaign, celebrating the most wonderful time of the year with special treats for passengers flying over the festive period on select routes. Such added extras include luxury hot chocolate with gingerbread biscuits offered in First Class as well as the traditional roast turkey Christmas dinner with all the trimmings served across all their cabin classes.
Furthermore, Emirates passengers can also dig into delicious Christmas desserts at their Dubai airport lounges, while in-flight entertainment includes some traditional festive classics like Home Alone, The Nutcracker. If all this wasn't' enough, little ones flying during this time will also be gifted with a cuddly reindeer friend that goes by the name of Eve. Oh, and there's also a list of other Christmas goodies available for purchase onboard, from Santa teddies, to blankets and Christmas biscuits tin.
Overall this was a very fruitful meeting with Emirates' lovely representative that we had yesterday, in which we strengthened and expanded on our cooperation bonds with the addition of some of our newer destinations, like Thailand, Bali and the Seychelles.
We look forward to a stronger 2017 relationship with one of our preferred partners. Thank you Emirates, we are always happy to welcome you back.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...