Emirates flies by The Holiday Place with seasonal gifts
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
We were very excited to recently welcome Emma Colyer to our London headquarters, who dropped by yesterday for a short visit, handing 2017 calendars to all staff members and meeting up with some of our product managers.
As Emirates' Sales Executive in the UK, Emma Colyer updated on the airline's most recent news, such as the fact that they no longer fly older models and instead Emirate's fleet exclusively consists of Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft, making theirs one of the most state-of-the-art airline in the world.
During her visit, we also learnt that Emirates has recently launched its "World of Winter Fun" campaign, celebrating the most wonderful time of the year with special treats for passengers flying over the festive period on select routes. Such added extras include luxury hot chocolate with gingerbread biscuits offered in First Class as well as the traditional roast turkey Christmas dinner with all the trimmings served across all their cabin classes.
Furthermore, Emirates passengers can also dig into delicious Christmas desserts at their Dubai airport lounges, while in-flight entertainment includes some traditional festive classics like Home Alone, The Nutcracker. If all this wasn't' enough, little ones flying during this time will also be gifted with a cuddly reindeer friend that goes by the name of Eve. Oh, and there's also a list of other Christmas goodies available for purchase onboard, from Santa teddies, to blankets and Christmas biscuits tin.
Overall this was a very fruitful meeting with Emirates' lovely representative that we had yesterday, in which we strengthened and expanded on our cooperation bonds with the addition of some of our newer destinations, like Thailand, Bali and the Seychelles.
We look forward to a stronger 2017 relationship with one of our preferred partners. Thank you Emirates, we are always happy to welcome you back.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...