Emirates flies by The Holiday Place with seasonal gifts
Sales Executive from Emirates Airlines, Emma Colyer landed in The Holiday Place yesterday to bestow some seasonal cheer and update us all on the airlines' plans for 2017. After gifting us with some handy 2017 calendars she told us of the airline's introduction of brand new state-of-the-art plans and the retiring of the older models. We also chatted about increasing our cooperation links in destinations like Bali, Thailand and the Seychelles.
We were very excited to recently welcome Emma Colyer to our London headquarters, who dropped by yesterday for a short visit, handing 2017 calendars to all staff members and meeting up with some of our product managers.
As Emirates' Sales Executive in the UK, Emma Colyer updated on the airline's most recent news, such as the fact that they no longer fly older models and instead Emirate's fleet exclusively consists of Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft, making theirs one of the most state-of-the-art airline in the world.
During her visit, we also learnt that Emirates has recently launched its "World of Winter Fun" campaign, celebrating the most wonderful time of the year with special treats for passengers flying over the festive period on select routes. Such added extras include luxury hot chocolate with gingerbread biscuits offered in First Class as well as the traditional roast turkey Christmas dinner with all the trimmings served across all their cabin classes.
Furthermore, Emirates passengers can also dig into delicious Christmas desserts at their Dubai airport lounges, while in-flight entertainment includes some traditional festive classics like Home Alone, The Nutcracker. If all this wasn't' enough, little ones flying during this time will also be gifted with a cuddly reindeer friend that goes by the name of Eve. Oh, and there's also a list of other Christmas goodies available for purchase onboard, from Santa teddies, to blankets and Christmas biscuits tin.
Overall this was a very fruitful meeting with Emirates' lovely representative that we had yesterday, in which we strengthened and expanded on our cooperation bonds with the addition of some of our newer destinations, like Thailand, Bali and the Seychelles.
We look forward to a stronger 2017 relationship with one of our preferred partners. Thank you Emirates, we are always happy to welcome you back.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...