New Rosewood resort lined up for Mexico's Riviera Nayarit
A new Rosewood resort is planned for the growing Mexico beauty spot of Riviera Nayarit on the country's western coast, not far from Puerto Vallarta. The 130-room Rosewood Mandarina hotel will face onto one of region's white Pacific beaches and is scheduled to open in 2019.
Luxury hotel operator Rosewood Hotels and Resorts has announced plans to open a new resort on the west coast of Mexico in 2019. The new 130-room Rosewood Mandarina beach hotel will overlook a tropical beach in the growing Riviera Nayarit region on Mexico’s Pacific coast and will be Rosewood’s fifth property in the country.
Only a short drive from the popular holiday destination of Puerto Vallarta, which has its own international airport, the hotel will be easily accessible to tourists while retaining the feel of a remote tropical resort. The Nayarit region is renowned for its diverse landscape with lagoons, rivers, volcanoes, almost 200 miles of beach along the Pacific Ocean, thick jungle and mountains to the west.
Rosewood Hotel Group’s Chief Executive Officer Sonia Cheng, said:
“With all the natural beauty and adventure that Riviera Nayarit has to offer, Mandarina will effortlessly embody the brand’s Sense of Place philosophy.”
Rosewood Mandarina will feature 130 guestrooms, suites and villas with panoramic views across the mountains, beaches and ocean. There will be three restaurants and bars within the resort complex including a speciality restaurant and sunset bar, as well as more informal options such as a pool grill and beach bar.
The resort will offer three swimming pools, a fitness centre and a spa with 10 treatment rooms. The decor around the beachfront property will draw inspiration from the local pre-historic Huichole and Cora cultures, combining it with modern luxury and comfort.
The Mandarina plans to offer guests a chance to connect with their natural environment and take part in eco-activities – from fishing in the lagoons or off the coast to learning about local agriculture or taking a scenic hike up the mountainside.
Rosewood Mandarina will join a network of Rosewood properties in Mexico and Central America that includes Rosewood Mayakoba, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, Las Ventanas al Paraíso, and Rosewood Puebla – which is slated to open in 2017.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...