Paradisus Los Cabos to officially open in Mexico on 23rd December, 2016
Melia Hotels International has announced that the Melia Cabo Real will become Paradisus Los Cabos on 23rd December, 2016. The rebranded hotel will be the fourth Paradisus-branded hotel in Mexico, and it will have 350 guest rooms with services including private butlers and a Family Concierge, plus facilities including four swimming pools, six restaurants, a fitness centre, and the Paradisus by Melia signature YHI Spa.
The Spanish hotel group Melia Hotels International will open the rebranded Paradisus Los Cabos this month in time for Christmas. Formerly the Melia Cabo Real, the hotel has undergone extensive renovations and will open to guests on 23rd December, 2016.
Located in one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico, Los Cabos, the resort will sit on 14.5 acres of land and will be surrounded by the lush grounds of the private Cabo Real Golf Course. The transformed hotel will have 350 guest rooms and suites that cater for families, couples and groups.
Alvaro Tejeda, the Regional Vice President for the Americas at Melia Hotels International, commented:
“We are thrilled to bring Paradisus by Meliá to such a thriving travel destination in Mexico,”
And then added:
“The brand has enjoyed significant success in the Dominican Republic and Mexico, and we are confident that our new Cabo property will be well-received.”
Guests can enjoy an array of convenient services and amenities in the accommodation including private butlers, Family Concierge, 24-hour room service, private terraces, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, sofas, Nespresso machines, daily-stocked minibars, bathrobes and slippers, plus views of the tropical garden or turquoise sea. There are suites with separate living areas, private pools, and access to the Royal Service Area and the exclusive lounge.
The all-inclusive beachfront resort offers family-friendly facilities such as four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, a Kids Zone with dedicated activities and entertainment, and the Paradisus by Melia signature YHI Spa. There are seven gourmet restaurants serving international culinary delights in indoor and outdoor settings, and seven stylish bars that range from poolside venues to beach bars with waiter service.
The convention centre is one of the largest in Mexico, and offers more than 13,500 square feet of meeting and event space, including 10 breakout rooms and Grand Ballroom. There various areas scattered throughout that can be used for special events such as weddings, including landscaped gardens, pool areas, and a large beach are that can cater for up to 3,000 people.
Paradisus Los Cabos is just 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport on the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula in Mexico, and it boasts the largest swimmable beach in the Cabo corridor. Guests can enjoy beautiful views of Sea of Cortez and the majestic mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...