Paradisus Los Cabos to officially open in Mexico on 23rd December, 2016
Melia Hotels International has announced that the Melia Cabo Real will become Paradisus Los Cabos on 23rd December, 2016. The rebranded hotel will be the fourth Paradisus-branded hotel in Mexico, and it will have 350 guest rooms with services including private butlers and a Family Concierge, plus facilities including four swimming pools, six restaurants, a fitness centre, and the Paradisus by Melia signature YHI Spa.
The Spanish hotel group Melia Hotels International will open the rebranded Paradisus Los Cabos this month in time for Christmas. Formerly the Melia Cabo Real, the hotel has undergone extensive renovations and will open to guests on 23rd December, 2016.
Located in one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico, Los Cabos, the resort will sit on 14.5 acres of land and will be surrounded by the lush grounds of the private Cabo Real Golf Course. The transformed hotel will have 350 guest rooms and suites that cater for families, couples and groups.
Alvaro Tejeda, the Regional Vice President for the Americas at Melia Hotels International, commented:
“We are thrilled to bring Paradisus by Meliá to such a thriving travel destination in Mexico,”
And then added:
“The brand has enjoyed significant success in the Dominican Republic and Mexico, and we are confident that our new Cabo property will be well-received.”
Guests can enjoy an array of convenient services and amenities in the accommodation including private butlers, Family Concierge, 24-hour room service, private terraces, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, sofas, Nespresso machines, daily-stocked minibars, bathrobes and slippers, plus views of the tropical garden or turquoise sea. There are suites with separate living areas, private pools, and access to the Royal Service Area and the exclusive lounge.
The all-inclusive beachfront resort offers family-friendly facilities such as four swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, tennis courts, a Kids Zone with dedicated activities and entertainment, and the Paradisus by Melia signature YHI Spa. There are seven gourmet restaurants serving international culinary delights in indoor and outdoor settings, and seven stylish bars that range from poolside venues to beach bars with waiter service.
The convention centre is one of the largest in Mexico, and offers more than 13,500 square feet of meeting and event space, including 10 breakout rooms and Grand Ballroom. There various areas scattered throughout that can be used for special events such as weddings, including landscaped gardens, pool areas, and a large beach are that can cater for up to 3,000 people.
Paradisus Los Cabos is just 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport on the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula in Mexico, and it boasts the largest swimmable beach in the Cabo corridor. Guests can enjoy beautiful views of Sea of Cortez and the majestic mountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...