Elite Island Resorts introduces guests to new "Authentic Caribbean" concept
After extensive renovation works recently carried out throughout their collection of luxury all-inclusive Caribbean properties, Elite Island Resorts is also reinventing its image in a move to freshen up their offer to customers and give them more exclusive touches. They've started by rebranding under a new "Authentic Caribbean" theme on their website, where guests can explore each of the group's eight resorts by selecting the kind of experience they're after.
In an effort to upgrade their unique Caribbean product, Elite Island Resorts has introduced a new innovative concept following the completion of an extensive refurbishment programme carried out in all of its eight properties, featuring elegant enhancements and significant updates across all rooms and facilities.
Under their newly introduced "Authentic Caribbean" theme, the luxury hotelier has turned their focus on the unique holiday experiences they provide to guests, with each resort having its own distinctive charm and personality, presented to guests as the most genuine way of life.
Using full-size images of dreamy Caribbean seascapes and aerial views of their stunning resorts, Elite Island Resorts' revamped website offers visitors an instantly immersive experience, where prospective guests can immediately connect with the kind of holidays they provide.
After landing on Elite Island Resorts' redesigned website, guests can choose which of their resorts best suits their individual needs according to what they seek to find: relaxation, family fun, romance, adventure, escapism at a private island or island hopping. Alternatively, they can select their resort by destination and pick from five beautiful islands: Antigua, St Lucia, Barbados, Tortola and The Grenadines.
Regardless of the destination, all guests are guaranteed an unforgettable holiday experience, during which they can soak in:
"...a culture of genuine social connection, where visitors and locals can relax, laugh and share stories together. It's life unscripted. It's the Authentic Caribbean."
Speaking about the new branding, Steve Heydt, President of Elite Island Resorts said:
"It helps us convey our core message that these laidback resorts offer a unique getaway where couples and families can immerse themselves in a genuine experience of Caribbean culture, sharing the joy of togetherness as they relax and recharge."
Best suited to families are hotels and resorts providing wonderful family experiences for members of all ages, like the St. James's Club Morgan Bay in St Lucia, the St. James's Club and Villas in Antigua, The Verandah Resort and Spa, also in Antigua, and the Long Bay Beach Club in Tortola. At either of these resorts families can make the most of activities like guided nature walks, non-motorised water sports, freshwater pools and dedicated Kids' Club and Teens' Clubs for the youngest family members.
For those in search of romance, seclusion and adults-only tranquillity, Antigua's Galley Bay Resort and Spa, the newly renovated Pineapple Beach Club Antigua and The Club, Barbados Resort and Spa are the perfect choices. With scenic beachfront settings, these trio of resorts are superbly positioned to offer couples the most panoramic sunset views and romantic candlelit dinners, with nothing but the soothing crashing of the waves and the crickets in the distance, disturbing the utter peace and quiet.
But for the ultimate seclusion none of the previously mentioned resort can beat The Grenadines' Palm Island Resort and Spa, offering couples a private, crowd-free island paradise where they're free to roam completely undisturbed and create their own Caribbean love story. It's the perfect choice for newlyweds and honeymooners.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...