Now Onyx Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic opens to guests
AMResorts has opened its third hotel in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with the launch of the Now Onyx Punta Cana. The new all-inclusive family-friendly resort is located in Uvero Alto, and it has 502 suites, and facilities including diverse restaurants, swimming pools, the Explorer's Club for Kids and the Core Zone Teens Club, the Now Spa by Pevonia®, and nightly entertainment.
The family-friendly Now Onyx Punta Cana resort has opened in the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto. The beachfront resort is managed by the AMResorts Collection, and is the third of the hotel’s group’s properties to open in the Punta Cana area.
The all-inclusive resort has 502 suites, and guests can enjoy 24-hour room service, outdoor whirl pools, furnished balconies, daily refreshed mini-bars, coffee makers, flat screen TVs, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and air conditioning. Suites on the ground floor have terraces with direct access to the swimming pool.
Gonzalo del Peon, the President of AMResorts, commented:
“The Dominican Republic continues to stand out in Caribbean travel, and the island is expected to welcome six million visitors by the end of this year.”
Mr del Peon also explained:
“The strength of the Dominican Republic tourism market presented an ideal scenario to not only expand our footprint in the region, but also increase our family-friendly offering in an idyllic destination where guests can relax, be entertained and enjoy a memorable vacation.”
The hotel’s facilities will entertain guests of all ages, and include five swimming pools, including a kids’ pool, an infinity pool and saltwater pool, as well as the Explorer’s Club for Kids and the Core Zone Teens Club. Adults can indulge with some pampering treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia®, or unwind on the pristine palm-fringed private beach.
Guests can savour delicious cuisine from all over the world at the resorts nine restaurants and 10 bars, include the beachfront Barefoot Grill and the Mercure French restaurant. The Sip, Savour & See programme enables guests to also enjoy dining at the nearby Dreams and Now resorts. The Unlimited-Luxury® concept allows guests to enjoy limitless a la carte dining; unlimited top-shelf spirits, soft drinks and fruit juices; pool and beach waiting service; daily maid service, 24-hour room service, and daily refreshed minibars; and endless activities and nightly entertainment, theme parties.
The hotel group was founded in 2001, and it operates 48 properties across Mexico, Jamaica, Curacao, the Dominican Republic, Panama and Costa Rica. Brands include Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...