Clear Marketing International pays a special visit to The Holiday Place
Representing a fabulous collection of Caribbean hotels and resorts, the Clear Marketing group recently made it to The Holiday Place to enlighten us all about the latest and freshest on properties like The Bodyholiday, Sugar Beach and Rendezvous in St Lucia, Sea Breeze and Ocean Two in Barbados, Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Jamaica, the Viceroy in Mexico's Riviera Maya and Coco Reef in Tobago. Read on to find out more about what they got up to during their visit.
Two representatives from Clear Marketing International made it to The Holiday Place last Friday to give our team some training on all of the beautiful Caribbean resorts they manage and which we, at The Holiday Place are happy to include in our portfolio.
Thus, we were briefed on the latest news and updates regarding St Lucia's Sugar Beach, Rendezvous and The Bodyholiday resorts, Mexico's Viceroy Riviera Maya, Barbados' Ocean Two and Sea Breeze, Jamaica's Round Hill Hotel and Villas and Tobago's Coco Reef.
We learned, among other things, that 2016 was an exceptional year for The Bodyholiday in St Lucia, as not only were they included in the Top 20 of Conde Nast Reader's Choice Awards but they also received an accolade for having the world's fourth best destination spa in World's Best at Travel + Leisure Awards. Moreover, The BodyHoliday scooped up not one but four awards from Spafinder's 360 Annual Awards, who named it Best for Fitness, Best Ahead of the Curve of Innovation and Best for Solo Travellers. It was also voted Best Resort in the Caribbean and Mexico by Virgin Holidays customers.
During the presentation, we were also introduced to Rendezvouz's innovative "Stolen Time" concept aimed at giving couples options on how to make the best of their time at this romantic hideaway. We were thrilled to learn that a dedicated team of romantic specialists is on hand to personalise and tailor-make every aspect of their stay, and we're glad we can pass this information on to our customers.
When it comes to the beautiful Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort, there's currently a special offer in place to celebrate Prince Harry's visit to St Lucia, in which customers booking a stay between now and 30th November will get a complimentary Royal Diamond Spa Experience, valid for any future stay with a minimum seven nights' duration.
Moving onto the Viceroy Riviera Maya in Mexico's stunning Caribbean coast, we found out it was recently included in Conde Nast Traveler's list of Top 30 Best Resorts in Mexico, receiving special mention for its "miles of glorious, white sand beaches" and beautiful "Palapa villas with lots of wood and rattan", with many of these also boasting private pools and outdoor showers. As it is set in the midst of the Riviera Maya's protected jungle, they advise to keep your eyes peeled for some spider monkeys.
Recently named Best Resort in the Caribbean by the Caribbean World Travel Awards, we were also given a full overview of the Coco Reef Resort and Spa hotel in Tobago, with a special focus on its spacious Sunset Villa, boasting a large private deck overlooking the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea and offering two luxury marble bathrooms, a Jacuzzi, a king-size bedroom and a dining/lounging area, also benefitting from 24-hour butler service and private dining choices on either of its two terraces.
We look forward to more of Clear Marketing's visits in the not-so-distant future to learn about their properties and be kept on the loop about any news or updates. Thanks for coming and do come back some soon!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...