The Holiday Place launches new Mexico TV ad with Mexico Tourism Board
Introducing the world to the varied array of excellent and all-encompassing Mexico holidays we offer, The Holiday Place has just produced, in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, a new promotional video giving viewers and prospective holidaymakers a glimpse of what they could enjoy on a visit to this magical realm of ancient wonders and outstandingly beautiful natural landscapes.
Showcasing Mexico's varied, multi-cultural beauty in one short but highly evocative promotional video, The Holiday Place is proud to present its latest TV ad, created in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, more specifically with the help of Sales Director, Vicente Salas Hesselbach and Alejandro Grageda, Deputy Director at Mexico Tourism Board.
Beautifully capturing some of Mexico's most scenic landscapes, from Cancun's popular and visually striking tropical sands bathed by the Caribbean Sea, to bustling city markets in the heart of Mexico City, our new video perfectly encapsulates the main aspects of what our twin-centre Mexico holidays entail.
Perfectly packaged to give you the best of both worlds, city sizzle and beach recreation, our Mexico escapes truly deliver the most unforgettable experiences. The video perfectly echoes the tailor-made nature of our Mexico holidays with vivid images highlighting some of our most popular Mexico hotspots, both in the city and in the beach, from nearby stunning Mayan ruins to lively street fiestas and tantalising street food in the Mexican capital.
Without further ado, our last words are of encouragement you to see for yourself and hit the play button for a full immersion into the kind of Mexico holidays The Holiday Place carefully puts together. After viewing, we can almost guarantee that we would have succeeded at whetting your appetite for an incredible Mexican adventure, that you too can tailor-make to your taste, interests and individual travel needs.
To wrap things up I'll only add that we fully agree on the fact that Mexico, is definitely a one-of-a-kind destination that has to be lived to be believed!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...