The Holiday Place launches new Mexico TV ad with Mexico Tourism Board
Introducing the world to the varied array of excellent and all-encompassing Mexico holidays we offer, The Holiday Place has just produced, in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, a new promotional video giving viewers and prospective holidaymakers a glimpse of what they could enjoy on a visit to this magical realm of ancient wonders and outstandingly beautiful natural landscapes.
Showcasing Mexico's varied, multi-cultural beauty in one short but highly evocative promotional video, The Holiday Place is proud to present its latest TV ad, created in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, more specifically with the help of Sales Director, Vicente Salas Hesselbach and Alejandro Grageda, Deputy Director at Mexico Tourism Board.
Beautifully capturing some of Mexico's most scenic landscapes, from Cancun's popular and visually striking tropical sands bathed by the Caribbean Sea, to bustling city markets in the heart of Mexico City, our new video perfectly encapsulates the main aspects of what our twin-centre Mexico holidays entail.
Perfectly packaged to give you the best of both worlds, city sizzle and beach recreation, our Mexico escapes truly deliver the most unforgettable experiences. The video perfectly echoes the tailor-made nature of our Mexico holidays with vivid images highlighting some of our most popular Mexico hotspots, both in the city and in the beach, from nearby stunning Mayan ruins to lively street fiestas and tantalising street food in the Mexican capital.
Without further ado, our last words are of encouragement you to see for yourself and hit the play button for a full immersion into the kind of Mexico holidays The Holiday Place carefully puts together. After viewing, we can almost guarantee that we would have succeeded at whetting your appetite for an incredible Mexican adventure, that you too can tailor-make to your taste, interests and individual travel needs.
To wrap things up I'll only add that we fully agree on the fact that Mexico, is definitely a one-of-a-kind destination that has to be lived to be believed!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...