The Holiday Place launches new Mexico TV ad with Mexico Tourism Board
Introducing the world to the varied array of excellent and all-encompassing Mexico holidays we offer, The Holiday Place has just produced, in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, a new promotional video giving viewers and prospective holidaymakers a glimpse of what they could enjoy on a visit to this magical realm of ancient wonders and outstandingly beautiful natural landscapes.
Showcasing Mexico's varied, multi-cultural beauty in one short but highly evocative promotional video, The Holiday Place is proud to present its latest TV ad, created in conjunction with the Mexico Tourism Board, more specifically with the help of Sales Director, Vicente Salas Hesselbach and Alejandro Grageda, Deputy Director at Mexico Tourism Board.
Beautifully capturing some of Mexico's most scenic landscapes, from Cancun's popular and visually striking tropical sands bathed by the Caribbean Sea, to bustling city markets in the heart of Mexico City, our new video perfectly encapsulates the main aspects of what our twin-centre Mexico holidays entail.
Perfectly packaged to give you the best of both worlds, city sizzle and beach recreation, our Mexico escapes truly deliver the most unforgettable experiences. The video perfectly echoes the tailor-made nature of our Mexico holidays with vivid images highlighting some of our most popular Mexico hotspots, both in the city and in the beach, from nearby stunning Mayan ruins to lively street fiestas and tantalising street food in the Mexican capital.
Without further ado, our last words are of encouragement you to see for yourself and hit the play button for a full immersion into the kind of Mexico holidays The Holiday Place carefully puts together. After viewing, we can almost guarantee that we would have succeeded at whetting your appetite for an incredible Mexican adventure, that you too can tailor-make to your taste, interests and individual travel needs.
To wrap things up I'll only add that we fully agree on the fact that Mexico, is definitely a one-of-a-kind destination that has to be lived to be believed!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...