Melia Cabo Real in Mexico to reopen as Paradisus Los Cabos in December
Melia Cabo Real in Los Cabos in Mexico will be rebranded as Paradisus Los Cabos next month. The Spanish hotel group Meliá Hotels International announced that the property has completed its $35 million refurbishment programme and will be the ninth Paradisus resort and the fourth in Mexico. The hotel has 350 guest rooms, including 28 swim-up suites, 30 Family Concierge suites, and 98 Royal Service suites, as well as an adults-only section.
Meliá Hotels International has announced that the Melia Cabo Real in Los Cabos, Mexico, will become Paradisus Los Cabos next month. Following a $35 million renovation project, the hotel has been rebranded and will open on 23rd December, 2016, just in time for Christmas.
The luxury resort has 350 guest rooms, including an array of suite options. These include 28 ocean-view swim-up suites, 30 Family Concierge suites, and 98 Royal Service suites with private butlers and a private location in the resort’s exclusive adults-only area.
Alvaro Tejeda, the Regional Vice President for The Americas of Melia Hotels International, stated:
"We are thrilled to bring the Paradisus Resorts brand to such a thriving travel destination in Mexico. The brand has enjoyed significant success in the Dominican Republic and Mexico, and we are confident that our new Cabo property will be well-received, particularly with groups as the hotel features the largest convention space in the destination."
Facilities at the all-inclusive resort cater for all ages and include a fitness centre, four swimming pools, and a luxury spa with a wide range of rejuvenating and soothing treatments and therapies. Guests can enjoy diverse cuisine at six restaurants, including a fine dining outlet led by Michelin-rated chef Martin Berasategui, as well as three stylish bars and a wine cellar.
The beachfront property has various areas that can be used for special events, including landscaped gardens, pool areas, and a large beach are that can cater for up to 3,000 people. The hotel will also have one of the biggest conventions centres in Los Cabos when it opens in the spring next year. The facility will have a ballroom with capacity for up to 1,100 guests, and 10 breakout and meeting rooms.
Paradisus Resorts is an all-inclusive luxury resort brand which is owned and operated by the Spanish hotel group, Melia Hotels International. The brand operate a number of upscale hotels across the Caribbean and Mexico.
Los Cabos is a popular tourist destination in Mexico, with tropical landscapes made up of white sand beaches, azure sea, and lush jungle. Along with the Riviera Maya and Cancun, it’s a hotspot thanks to its all-year-round sunshine, ancient Mayan ruins, luxury hotels, family-friendly attractions, and diverse restaurants and bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...