Melia Cabo Real in Mexico to reopen as Paradisus Los Cabos in December
Melia Cabo Real in Los Cabos in Mexico will be rebranded as Paradisus Los Cabos next month. The Spanish hotel group Meliá Hotels International announced that the property has completed its $35 million refurbishment programme and will be the ninth Paradisus resort and the fourth in Mexico. The hotel has 350 guest rooms, including 28 swim-up suites, 30 Family Concierge suites, and 98 Royal Service suites, as well as an adults-only section.
Meliá Hotels International has announced that the Melia Cabo Real in Los Cabos, Mexico, will become Paradisus Los Cabos next month. Following a $35 million renovation project, the hotel has been rebranded and will open on 23rd December, 2016, just in time for Christmas.
The luxury resort has 350 guest rooms, including an array of suite options. These include 28 ocean-view swim-up suites, 30 Family Concierge suites, and 98 Royal Service suites with private butlers and a private location in the resort’s exclusive adults-only area.
Alvaro Tejeda, the Regional Vice President for The Americas of Melia Hotels International, stated:
"We are thrilled to bring the Paradisus Resorts brand to such a thriving travel destination in Mexico. The brand has enjoyed significant success in the Dominican Republic and Mexico, and we are confident that our new Cabo property will be well-received, particularly with groups as the hotel features the largest convention space in the destination."
Facilities at the all-inclusive resort cater for all ages and include a fitness centre, four swimming pools, and a luxury spa with a wide range of rejuvenating and soothing treatments and therapies. Guests can enjoy diverse cuisine at six restaurants, including a fine dining outlet led by Michelin-rated chef Martin Berasategui, as well as three stylish bars and a wine cellar.
The beachfront property has various areas that can be used for special events, including landscaped gardens, pool areas, and a large beach are that can cater for up to 3,000 people. The hotel will also have one of the biggest conventions centres in Los Cabos when it opens in the spring next year. The facility will have a ballroom with capacity for up to 1,100 guests, and 10 breakout and meeting rooms.
Paradisus Resorts is an all-inclusive luxury resort brand which is owned and operated by the Spanish hotel group, Melia Hotels International. The brand operate a number of upscale hotels across the Caribbean and Mexico.
Los Cabos is a popular tourist destination in Mexico, with tropical landscapes made up of white sand beaches, azure sea, and lush jungle. Along with the Riviera Maya and Cancun, it’s a hotspot thanks to its all-year-round sunshine, ancient Mayan ruins, luxury hotels, family-friendly attractions, and diverse restaurants and bars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...