Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort opens new spacious beach villas
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has unveiled its brand new beach villas, following a US 3.2 million refurbishment programme. The 34 new villas will have floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that lead directly onto the white sand beach, new bathrooms with outdoor showers, skylights to provide natural lighting, and expanded bedrooms that can be made into two rooms when divided by a curtain.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has opened its brand new beach villas to guests, following an extensive renovation project. The refurbishment of the accommodation is said to have cost US 3.2 million.
The 34 redeveloped villas feature floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that give guests direct access to the powder-soft white sand beach. There are skylights to draw in natural light, and the bathrooms have outdoor showers and bathing pavilions. The bedrooms have been expanded so that guests can turn the area into two rooms when a curtain is drawn, enabling guests with teenagers or children to enjoy privacy.
Lyle Lewis, the General Manager of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, explained:
“We are one of the most recognised brands in the Maldives’ hospitality market and with the launch of the beach villas we aim to further cement the resort’s position as one of the leader’s in the market,”
Mr. Lewis also added:
“Each beach villa has been completely refurbished to a luxurious haven of comfort and style, and features spacious living areas that are illuminated with natural light and offer private access to the palm fringed beach.”
The resort also launched the first authentic Chinese restaurant in the Maldives recently. Ufaa is led by celebrity chef Jereme Leung, and features delicious Chinese culinary delights that have been inspired by the surrounding tropical environment.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives with exclusive features such as an underwater aquarium-style restaurant and a location set upon two idyllic private islands that are linked by a bridge.
The upscale resort is located in South Ari Atoll, and boasts high end accommodation including overwater spa villas and beach villas, and 150-square metre luxurious two-bedroom Family Water Villas. Facilities at the beachfront hotel include an overwater spa, yoga pavilion, fitness suite, six gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
Guests can enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities along the coral reef, as well as trips in the Nemo N100, the resort’s private three-seater submarine that gives visitors the opportunity to explore the mysterious underwater world of the Indian Ocean lagoon without having to get wet.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is celebrating its 20th anniversary of operations in the Maldives. The resort was purchased by Hilton Worldwide in 1997 and called Hilton Rangali Resort and Spa, it was later rebranded to Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in 2007. Last month, the property was voted as one of the top 10 resorts in the Indian Ocean in Condé Nast Traveller’s 2016 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...