Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort opens new spacious beach villas
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has unveiled its brand new beach villas, following a US 3.2 million refurbishment programme. The 34 new villas will have floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that lead directly onto the white sand beach, new bathrooms with outdoor showers, skylights to provide natural lighting, and expanded bedrooms that can be made into two rooms when divided by a curtain.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has opened its brand new beach villas to guests, following an extensive renovation project. The refurbishment of the accommodation is said to have cost US 3.2 million.
The 34 redeveloped villas feature floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that give guests direct access to the powder-soft white sand beach. There are skylights to draw in natural light, and the bathrooms have outdoor showers and bathing pavilions. The bedrooms have been expanded so that guests can turn the area into two rooms when a curtain is drawn, enabling guests with teenagers or children to enjoy privacy.
Lyle Lewis, the General Manager of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, explained:
“We are one of the most recognised brands in the Maldives’ hospitality market and with the launch of the beach villas we aim to further cement the resort’s position as one of the leader’s in the market,”
Mr. Lewis also added:
“Each beach villa has been completely refurbished to a luxurious haven of comfort and style, and features spacious living areas that are illuminated with natural light and offer private access to the palm fringed beach.”
The resort also launched the first authentic Chinese restaurant in the Maldives recently. Ufaa is led by celebrity chef Jereme Leung, and features delicious Chinese culinary delights that have been inspired by the surrounding tropical environment.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives with exclusive features such as an underwater aquarium-style restaurant and a location set upon two idyllic private islands that are linked by a bridge.
The upscale resort is located in South Ari Atoll, and boasts high end accommodation including overwater spa villas and beach villas, and 150-square metre luxurious two-bedroom Family Water Villas. Facilities at the beachfront hotel include an overwater spa, yoga pavilion, fitness suite, six gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
Guests can enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities along the coral reef, as well as trips in the Nemo N100, the resort’s private three-seater submarine that gives visitors the opportunity to explore the mysterious underwater world of the Indian Ocean lagoon without having to get wet.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is celebrating its 20th anniversary of operations in the Maldives. The resort was purchased by Hilton Worldwide in 1997 and called Hilton Rangali Resort and Spa, it was later rebranded to Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in 2007. Last month, the property was voted as one of the top 10 resorts in the Indian Ocean in Condé Nast Traveller’s 2016 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...