Movenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech opens to guests in Morocco
Mövenpick Hotels has announced the opening of the new Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech in Morocco. The five-star hotel opened to guests earlier this month, and it has 503 guest rooms and suites, as well as upscale facilities including the O de Rose spa and well-being centre by Cinq Mondes on two levels, four swimming pools, five restaurants, and a rooftop bar.
Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts has launched the brand new Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech in Morocco. The five-star property was redeveloped by ALAJIAL Assets company, and it has 503 guest rooms and suites.
The hotel opened to guests on 15th October, 2016, and revealed its upscale accommodation and facilities. The guest rooms all offer private balconies and are divided into different categories including family business and executive. A new wing has been added to the hotel with 108 interconnecting rooms and suites. In-room amenities include air-conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet, work desks, HD LED TVs with satellite channels, minibars, and tea and coffee facilities.
Facilities at the property include four swimming pools including a children’s pool, a kids club, and the two-level Ô de Rose spa and wellbeing centre by Cinq Mondes, with a Jacuzzi, sauna, nail studio, hair salon, pools and separate hammams for men and women. Dining options at the hotel include five gourmet restaurants, including Medi Terra with its Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, and Dahb which serves authentic Moroccan dishes. There’s also a rooftop lounge bar where guests can relax and enjoy city views and cocktails. The property is surrounded by fragrant gardens, water features, and palm and olive trees.
The hotel also caters for business travellers, and guests will have direct access to the Palais des Congres Marrakech which has 5,600 square metres of space. There are two auditoriums, 20 meeting rooms, and 2,700 square metres of exhibition space.
Located close to the historic Medina in the central L’Hivernage district, Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is just a 15 minute-drive from Marrakech Menara Airport. During their stay, holidaymakers can visit an array of attractions such as the Jemaa El-Fna Place, the bustling souks in the Medina, the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque, the El-Badi Palace, the Medina Gardens and the Majorelle Gardens.
There are also plenty of activities to enjoy such as horseback riding, golf, mountain biking, and hiking along the magnificent Atlas Mountains.
Mövenpick Hotel & Palais des Congres, Marrakech is the hotel group’s third property in Morocco, joining the Mövenpick Hotel & Casino Malabata Tangier and Mövenpick Hotel Casablanca. Movenpick Hotels & Resorts is a luxury Swiss hotel management company with more than 80 properties in over 25 countries across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A historic mansion dating back to 1933, this is one of the most quaint hotels in Fez located in the centre of Fez Medina
- Allow the staff to organise a custom-made excursion that's just right for you
- With only 7 rooms, you're sure to get personalised service at its very best
- Be entertained by henna sessions, cooking lessons and music shows
Soak up that much-needed vitamin D form a panoramic resort facing a 7-kilometre beach
- A wide range of activities to enjoy such as beach football, volleyball, table tennis and much more
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Leave behind everyday stress and benefit from all spa treatments or enjoy the Yoga and Pilates Classes
Discover Morocco with plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment for the whole family
Benefit from the private balcony with wonderful garden or sea views at Agadir Beach Club
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the activities for everyone to enjoy - indoor pool, kids' club, beach volleyball, table tennis and more
- Relax and enjoy the fabulous spa services and all massage treatment rooms
- Elegant and modern restaurants offering international, seafood, French, Moroccan and Italian cuisines
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...