Hyatt Place Celaya is the latest hotel in Hyatt's Mexico collection
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is celebrating the opening of Hyatt Place Celaya. The hotel is the fifth Hyatt Place hotel to open in Mexico, and it is a joint partnership between Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo. Located on La Cano Avenue next to the Galerias Celaya shopping mall, the property has 145 guest rooms, as well as the 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market, a swimming pool, and a 24-hour StayFit Gym.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of their fifth Hyatt Place hotel in Mexico. Hyatt Place Celaya is located in the city of Celaya in the Guanajuato region, and it is a partnership between Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo.
The new hotel sits on La Cano Avenue, opposite the huge Galerias Celaya shopping mall, enabling guests to enjoy a central position close to hundreds of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The hotel has 145 guest rooms, with contemporary décor, signature Hyatt Grand Beds, media centres, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Cozy Corner sofa-beds, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests can also enjoy complimentary Gallery Kitchen breakfast.
Facilities at Hyatt Place Celaya include the Gallery Café with a la carte dining, a 24/7 Gallery Market with sandwiches and grab ‘n go snacks and refreshments, the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast with a variety of yogurts, baked produce, juice, teas and coffee, and the stylish Coffee to Cocktails Bar with a wide range of premium spirits, wines, beers, cocktails and speciality coffees. Leisure facilities at the property include a 24-hour StayFit Gym, an outdoor swimming pool and deck area, while business travellers will have access to more than 1,453 square feet of high-tech flexible meeting rooms and events space. Wireless Internet is complimentary throughout the hotel, and there are public computers with remote printing available.
During their stay at the new hotel, holidaymakers can visit nearby attractions such as Alameda Park with its green spaces, cafes, and street food vendors selling Mexican ice cream or traditional “buritos”; the soaring Column of Independence; the Mummy Museum; Plaza de Armas with its street stalls and City Hall; and the Temple of St Augustine. For leisure activities, the cultural centre is held in the Claustro Agustino building and offers workshops and exhibitions, while the Xochipilli Park boasts 47 acres of land with running trails, a manmade lake, sports courts and play areas.
The Hyatt-Grupo Hermosillo partnerships also owns Mexican hotels including Hyatt Place Los Cabos and Hyatt Place Tijuana. Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is a global hotel chain with several brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The company operates more than 550 global properties across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, and South America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...