Hyatt Place Celaya is the latest hotel in Hyatt's Mexico collection
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is celebrating the opening of Hyatt Place Celaya. The hotel is the fifth Hyatt Place hotel to open in Mexico, and it is a joint partnership between Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo. Located on La Cano Avenue next to the Galerias Celaya shopping mall, the property has 145 guest rooms, as well as the 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market, a swimming pool, and a 24-hour StayFit Gym.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of their fifth Hyatt Place hotel in Mexico. Hyatt Place Celaya is located in the city of Celaya in the Guanajuato region, and it is a partnership between Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo.
The new hotel sits on La Cano Avenue, opposite the huge Galerias Celaya shopping mall, enabling guests to enjoy a central position close to hundreds of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The hotel has 145 guest rooms, with contemporary décor, signature Hyatt Grand Beds, media centres, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Cozy Corner sofa-beds, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests can also enjoy complimentary Gallery Kitchen breakfast.
Facilities at Hyatt Place Celaya include the Gallery Café with a la carte dining, a 24/7 Gallery Market with sandwiches and grab ‘n go snacks and refreshments, the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast with a variety of yogurts, baked produce, juice, teas and coffee, and the stylish Coffee to Cocktails Bar with a wide range of premium spirits, wines, beers, cocktails and speciality coffees. Leisure facilities at the property include a 24-hour StayFit Gym, an outdoor swimming pool and deck area, while business travellers will have access to more than 1,453 square feet of high-tech flexible meeting rooms and events space. Wireless Internet is complimentary throughout the hotel, and there are public computers with remote printing available.
During their stay at the new hotel, holidaymakers can visit nearby attractions such as Alameda Park with its green spaces, cafes, and street food vendors selling Mexican ice cream or traditional “buritos”; the soaring Column of Independence; the Mummy Museum; Plaza de Armas with its street stalls and City Hall; and the Temple of St Augustine. For leisure activities, the cultural centre is held in the Claustro Agustino building and offers workshops and exhibitions, while the Xochipilli Park boasts 47 acres of land with running trails, a manmade lake, sports courts and play areas.
The Hyatt-Grupo Hermosillo partnerships also owns Mexican hotels including Hyatt Place Los Cabos and Hyatt Place Tijuana. Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is a global hotel chain with several brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The company operates more than 550 global properties across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, and South America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...