Hyatt Place Celaya is the latest hotel in Hyatt's Mexico collection
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is celebrating the opening of Hyatt Place Celaya. The hotel is the fifth Hyatt Place hotel to open in Mexico, and it is a joint partnership between Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo. Located on La Cano Avenue next to the Galerias Celaya shopping mall, the property has 145 guest rooms, as well as the 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market, a swimming pool, and a 24-hour StayFit Gym.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of their fifth Hyatt Place hotel in Mexico. Hyatt Place Celaya is located in the city of Celaya in the Guanajuato region, and it is a partnership between Hyatt and Grupo Hermosillo.
The new hotel sits on La Cano Avenue, opposite the huge Galerias Celaya shopping mall, enabling guests to enjoy a central position close to hundreds of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The hotel has 145 guest rooms, with contemporary décor, signature Hyatt Grand Beds, media centres, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Cozy Corner sofa-beds, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests can also enjoy complimentary Gallery Kitchen breakfast.
Facilities at Hyatt Place Celaya include the Gallery Café with a la carte dining, a 24/7 Gallery Market with sandwiches and grab ‘n go snacks and refreshments, the Gallery Kitchen Breakfast with a variety of yogurts, baked produce, juice, teas and coffee, and the stylish Coffee to Cocktails Bar with a wide range of premium spirits, wines, beers, cocktails and speciality coffees. Leisure facilities at the property include a 24-hour StayFit Gym, an outdoor swimming pool and deck area, while business travellers will have access to more than 1,453 square feet of high-tech flexible meeting rooms and events space. Wireless Internet is complimentary throughout the hotel, and there are public computers with remote printing available.
During their stay at the new hotel, holidaymakers can visit nearby attractions such as Alameda Park with its green spaces, cafes, and street food vendors selling Mexican ice cream or traditional “buritos”; the soaring Column of Independence; the Mummy Museum; Plaza de Armas with its street stalls and City Hall; and the Temple of St Augustine. For leisure activities, the cultural centre is held in the Claustro Agustino building and offers workshops and exhibitions, while the Xochipilli Park boasts 47 acres of land with running trails, a manmade lake, sports courts and play areas.
The Hyatt-Grupo Hermosillo partnerships also owns Mexican hotels including Hyatt Place Los Cabos and Hyatt Place Tijuana. Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is a global hotel chain with several brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The company operates more than 550 global properties across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, and South America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...