The Holiday Place gets you closer to Costa Rica with new promotional video
Joining forces with the Costa Rica Tourist Board in the UK, The Holiday Place is proud to present the end result – a promotional video that’s as colourful and vibrant as Costa Rica itself. Showcasing some of the unique attractions that Costa Rica boasts while highlighting The Holiday Place’s expertise and long-standing experience in the destination, our new Essential Costa Rica advert perfectly summarises our capabilities for offering the finest Costa Rica holidays you could book in the UK.
The Holiday Place recently teamed up with the Costa Rica Tourist Board in the UK to produce a promotional video highlighting the destination’s biggest draws and most unique attractions.
From cloud rainforests to active volcanoes and zip-lining across the treetops to scenic coffee plantations and eye-opening cultural encounters, this is one destination we love and were keen to showcase, and our new video perfectly illustrates our intentions. For the video's production, our Marketing Manager, Anna Vine, worked closely with Adalberto Rodriguez Fallas whose passion for all things Costa Rica she perfectly managed to capture.
With eye-catching images of Costa Rica’s dramatic waterfalls, diverse natural landscapes and rich, incredibly colourful wildlife (from brightly feathered parrots and “quetzals” to friendly howler monkeys that greet you from your hotel window), we show you what a Costa Rica holiday with us can entail, whether you seek trekking and hiking action, scenic beach-basking or a touch of authentic folklore. And if you want a taste of it all, then only our all-encompassing tours, twin-centre escapes and tailor-made Costa Rica holidays can fulfil your dreams of adventure.
Highlighting our 30 years of experience as knowledgeable tour operators and our expertise in the destinations we feature, as well as the fact that non-stop flights connecting the UK to Costa Rica are now a reality, The Holiday Place’s new promotional video truly epitomises Essential Costa Rica in a nutshell - the most surprising, naturally inspiring and eco-friendliest of Latin American destinations.
And one that you should come and discover with us, the number one UK Costa Rica experts. Watch, enjoy and prepare to plan your next Costa Rica holiday with us!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Discover the amazing Sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...