The Holiday Place gets you closer to Costa Rica with new promotional video
Joining forces with the Costa Rica Tourist Board in the UK, The Holiday Place is proud to present the end result – a promotional video that’s as colourful and vibrant as Costa Rica itself. Showcasing some of the unique attractions that Costa Rica boasts while highlighting The Holiday Place’s expertise and long-standing experience in the destination, our new Essential Costa Rica advert perfectly summarises our capabilities for offering the finest Costa Rica holidays you could book in the UK.
The Holiday Place recently teamed up with the Costa Rica Tourist Board in the UK to produce a promotional video highlighting the destination’s biggest draws and most unique attractions.
From cloud rainforests to active volcanoes and zip-lining across the treetops to scenic coffee plantations and eye-opening cultural encounters, this is one destination we love and were keen to showcase, and our new video perfectly illustrates our intentions. For the video's production, our Marketing Manager, Anna Vine, worked closely with Adalberto Rodriguez Fallas whose passion for all things Costa Rica she perfectly managed to capture.
With eye-catching images of Costa Rica’s dramatic waterfalls, diverse natural landscapes and rich, incredibly colourful wildlife (from brightly feathered parrots and “quetzals” to friendly howler monkeys that greet you from your hotel window), we show you what a Costa Rica holiday with us can entail, whether you seek trekking and hiking action, scenic beach-basking or a touch of authentic folklore. And if you want a taste of it all, then only our all-encompassing tours, twin-centre escapes and tailor-made Costa Rica holidays can fulfil your dreams of adventure.
Highlighting our 30 years of experience as knowledgeable tour operators and our expertise in the destinations we feature, as well as the fact that non-stop flights connecting the UK to Costa Rica are now a reality, The Holiday Place’s new promotional video truly epitomises Essential Costa Rica in a nutshell - the most surprising, naturally inspiring and eco-friendliest of Latin American destinations.
And one that you should come and discover with us, the number one UK Costa Rica experts. Watch, enjoy and prepare to plan your next Costa Rica holiday with us!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...