Hyatt Ziva Cancun introduced Turquoize Butlers to adults-only section
The adults-only section of the Hyatt Ziva resort in Cancun has revealed a new butler service to its features. Guests staying at the Turquoize section of the all-inclusive hotel can enjoy the dedicated service of the Turquoize Butlers, who will be on hand to serve them throughout their stay. The property’s facilities include lagoon-style swimming pools with swim-up bars, an adults-only pool, and a luxury full-service spa.
Hyatt Ziva Resort’s adults-only Turquoize section has introduced a brand new service for guests to enjoy during their stay. Professionally trained Turquoize Butlers will provide a dedicated service for guests, catering for their every need.
The all-inclusive resort in Cancun is the first in Mexico to offer it as part of its all-inclusive concept. The butlers have undergone extensive training to offer the high quality service to holidaymakers.
Kevin Froemming, the Chief Marketing Officer of Playa Hotels & Resorts, owner of Hyatt Ziva, explained:
“Fulfilling our guests’ wants and needs with quality and personalized service is at the core of our overall mission, granting the opportunity for a personal butler to go above and beyond for each of our loyal guests is just another example of how we continue to raise the standard in hospitality.”
Hyatt Ziva Cancun is located in Punta Cancun in Mexico, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea on three sides. Originally designed by Mexican architect, Ricardo Legoretta, the resort has a pyramid-style architecture and has been designed to reflect the culture of the Yucatan. Holidaymakers can enjoy beaches in the north and south of the resort, and the facilities and accommodation can be accessed via a bridge.
The luxury resort has 547 upscale suites with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea and the verdant gardens. Suites have been decorated with colourful furnishings, and modern amenities include touch lighting, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Guests staying in higher level suite categories will have swim-up access from lagoon pools and private butler service.
During their stay, tourists can swim in lagoon-style swimming pools before sipping cocktails at the swim-up bars that look out over the sparkling sea. There’s an adult-only swimming pool, a full-service spa and wellness centre, a 24-hour fitness centre, a lounge with pool tables and board games, a Kidz Club, and six gourmet restaurants and six bars and lounges.
Hyatt Hotels and Resort is an international hotel chain with brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Hotels, and Hyatt Residence Club. The hotel group has more than 550 global properties across Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Africa, the United States, South America, and Asia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...