Eastin Grand Resort Phu Quoc, new Easting hotel in Vietnam
Absolute Hotel Services Group has announced plans to launch a new hotel in Vietnam with the opening of Eastin Grand Resort Phu Quoc. Scheduled to open in 2018 on Phu Quoc Island, the luxury hotel will be a mixed-use development on 85 hectares, and will have 600 guest rooms and suites, as well as beach club, spa, swimming pools, bars and restaurants.
The Absolute Hotel Services Group will open a brand new hotel in Vietnam in 2018. The Eastin Grand Resort Phu Quoc will be part of a mixed-use development that will span 85 hectares at Long Beach on Phu Quoc Island in Kien Giang.
The resort will have 600 guest rooms, suites and villas and will cater or business and leisure travellers. Guests will be able to swim in several pools, relax at the beach club, work out at the gym, dine at several restaurants and bars, and indulge in rejuvenating therapies at the onsite spa. The property will also have extensive meeting and conference facilities.
Jonathan Wigley, the CEO of Absolute Hotel Services Group, commented:
"We are really excited to be developing a luxury Eastin Grand Resort on the beautiful Island of Phu Quoc, Vietnam and we expect Vietnam to become our largest market in terms of number of keys by the end of 2016 showing the tremendous growth in the demand to the destination,"
The Island of Phu Quoc is a Vietnamese island located off the coast of Cambodia. Most of the island is a national park and there is a protected marine sanctuary, and the array of beaches face the South China Sea to the east, and the Gulf of Siam on the western side of the island. Holidaymakers can laze on white sand beaches, or snorkel and scuba dive in the turquoise sea. Popular attractions on the isle include Dinh Cau Rock with a Buddhist temple and lighthouse, Coconut Tree Prison which was built by the French colonial rulers, or Mount Chua which sits 603 meters above sea level.
Vietnam is seahorse-shaped country in South East Asia which has become an increasingly popular tourist destination over recent years. The capital Hanoi is a bustling city that has been influenced by the French, Chinese and Vietnamese, and it is home to an array of ancient temples, outdoor markets, and the tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake. Halong Bay is one of the country’s most popular attractions with huge limestone formations that jut out of calm, emerald waters.
Eastin Hotels & Residences is a four-star brand that operates several luxury hotels throughout Asia. The brand’s hotel destinations include Bangkok, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City, Chiang Mai, Muscat, Hanoi, Danang, Bali, and Vadodara in India.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Join an adventure through Vietnam’s most memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches and turquoise waters of Phu Quoc tropical island
- Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, meals as per itinerary and local guides included
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...