St Lucia launches UK-dedicated family themed TwitterChat at 12:30 a.m. today!
Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK is hosting a special family themed live chat on Twitter at noon today, answering all the questions holidaymakers could have about having the best, most unforgettable family holidays in St Lucia. The first ten customers to join in the live TwitterChat will each get a Saint Lucia goody bag!
The UK-dedicated Twitter page for Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK is hosting a special event today at 12:30 a.m. calling on all travelling families interested in a family holiday to Saint Lucia or simply wondering about the Caribbean’s island appeal and potential for globetrotting parents and their offspring.
Perfectly timed just a few days before the UK’s autumn half-term holidays begin across the country next Monday, Saint Lucia’s live TwitterChat will be answering question on family travel to St Lucia as well as aiming to inspire parents to visit this beautiful Caribbean destination, especially at a time when all UK school-aged children have plenty of idle free time on their hands due to the nationwide week-long school breaks.
All you have to do to enquire about St Lucia family holidays and have your questions promptly answered online is to engage in today’s live TwitterChat event, hosted by the Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK and solely dedicated to family travel. You’ll have an hour to send in your questions, between 12:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and an expert will be on hand to instantly give you feedback and let you know about the many fun options for children and teens of all ages (as well as parents!) in idyllic St Lucia.
To participate and join in the conversation all you have to do is log on to twitter.com/SaintLuciaUK at 12:30 a.m. today and use the hashtag #FamFunSaintLucia. The first 10 holidaymakers to do so will each get a Saint Lucia goody bag.
Don’t miss today’s unique opportunity to chat with the true St Lucia experts and explore the many options and attractions for parents and little ones, from non-stop action and adventure to splashing water parks, exhilarating excursions and the finest hotels and resorts with every essential facility for those travelling with kids in tow.
How about a little bit of romance for mum and dad thrown in as well? From the famously scenic (and dramatically stunning) Pitons twin peaks to some of the most beautiful open-air spa enclosures (with jaw-dropping views) and a drive-in volcano for exciting adventures and amazing album photos, adults are also extremely well-looked-after in St Lucia too. The time to find out about St Lucia’s hidden gems and exotic family appeal is today at noon! Don’t miss this one-off chance to start planning your fun-filled St Lucia family holiday today!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...