St Lucia launches UK-dedicated family themed TwitterChat at 12:30 a.m. today!
Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK is hosting a special family themed live chat on Twitter at noon today, answering all the questions holidaymakers could have about having the best, most unforgettable family holidays in St Lucia. The first ten customers to join in the live TwitterChat will each get a Saint Lucia goody bag!
The UK-dedicated Twitter page for Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK is hosting a special event today at 12:30 a.m. calling on all travelling families interested in a family holiday to Saint Lucia or simply wondering about the Caribbean’s island appeal and potential for globetrotting parents and their offspring.
Perfectly timed just a few days before the UK’s autumn half-term holidays begin across the country next Monday, Saint Lucia’s live TwitterChat will be answering question on family travel to St Lucia as well as aiming to inspire parents to visit this beautiful Caribbean destination, especially at a time when all UK school-aged children have plenty of idle free time on their hands due to the nationwide week-long school breaks.
All you have to do to enquire about St Lucia family holidays and have your questions promptly answered online is to engage in today’s live TwitterChat event, hosted by the Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK and solely dedicated to family travel. You’ll have an hour to send in your questions, between 12:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and an expert will be on hand to instantly give you feedback and let you know about the many fun options for children and teens of all ages (as well as parents!) in idyllic St Lucia.
To participate and join in the conversation all you have to do is log on to twitter.com/SaintLuciaUK at 12:30 a.m. today and use the hashtag #FamFunSaintLucia. The first 10 holidaymakers to do so will each get a Saint Lucia goody bag.
Don’t miss today’s unique opportunity to chat with the true St Lucia experts and explore the many options and attractions for parents and little ones, from non-stop action and adventure to splashing water parks, exhilarating excursions and the finest hotels and resorts with every essential facility for those travelling with kids in tow.
How about a little bit of romance for mum and dad thrown in as well? From the famously scenic (and dramatically stunning) Pitons twin peaks to some of the most beautiful open-air spa enclosures (with jaw-dropping views) and a drive-in volcano for exciting adventures and amazing album photos, adults are also extremely well-looked-after in St Lucia too. The time to find out about St Lucia’s hidden gems and exotic family appeal is today at noon! Don’t miss this one-off chance to start planning your fun-filled St Lucia family holiday today!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for an all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save a fantastic 60%!! and book a Deluxe Garden View Splash and Get a Free Upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Splash
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Winter Sale: Save £900 in a upgraded Honeymoon Hideaway Luxury Poolside Room
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant and enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc
- Get unlimited scuba diving fully included as part of your experience!
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Complimentary DOUBLE Room upgrade available when staying in a Verandah Suite
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Spoil yourself with eight days of limitless sun and sand on the Caribbean island of St Lucia. One of its brightest...