St Lucia launches UK-dedicated family themed TwitterChat at 12:30 a.m. today!
Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK is hosting a special family themed live chat on Twitter at noon today, answering all the questions holidaymakers could have about having the best, most unforgettable family holidays in St Lucia. The first ten customers to join in the live TwitterChat will each get a Saint Lucia goody bag!
The UK-dedicated Twitter page for Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK is hosting a special event today at 12:30 a.m. calling on all travelling families interested in a family holiday to Saint Lucia or simply wondering about the Caribbean’s island appeal and potential for globetrotting parents and their offspring.
Perfectly timed just a few days before the UK’s autumn half-term holidays begin across the country next Monday, Saint Lucia’s live TwitterChat will be answering question on family travel to St Lucia as well as aiming to inspire parents to visit this beautiful Caribbean destination, especially at a time when all UK school-aged children have plenty of idle free time on their hands due to the nationwide week-long school breaks.
All you have to do to enquire about St Lucia family holidays and have your questions promptly answered online is to engage in today’s live TwitterChat event, hosted by the Saint Lucia Tourist Board UK and solely dedicated to family travel. You’ll have an hour to send in your questions, between 12:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and an expert will be on hand to instantly give you feedback and let you know about the many fun options for children and teens of all ages (as well as parents!) in idyllic St Lucia.
To participate and join in the conversation all you have to do is log on to twitter.com/SaintLuciaUK at 12:30 a.m. today and use the hashtag #FamFunSaintLucia. The first 10 holidaymakers to do so will each get a Saint Lucia goody bag.
Don’t miss today’s unique opportunity to chat with the true St Lucia experts and explore the many options and attractions for parents and little ones, from non-stop action and adventure to splashing water parks, exhilarating excursions and the finest hotels and resorts with every essential facility for those travelling with kids in tow.
How about a little bit of romance for mum and dad thrown in as well? From the famously scenic (and dramatically stunning) Pitons twin peaks to some of the most beautiful open-air spa enclosures (with jaw-dropping views) and a drive-in volcano for exciting adventures and amazing album photos, adults are also extremely well-looked-after in St Lucia too. The time to find out about St Lucia’s hidden gems and exotic family appeal is today at noon! Don’t miss this one-off chance to start planning your fun-filled St Lucia family holiday today!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...