New Royalton Resorts in St Lucia and Jamaica to open earlier than planned
Royalton Resorts has revealed that all five of its new hotels under construction in St Lucia and Jamaica are ahead of schedule. Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will open on 15th October, 2016, and the remaining resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia will be completed by 15th January, 2017. The new hotels will bring a total of 801 new guest rooms to Jamaica, and 456 rooms to St Lucia.
Originally scheduled to open in November, 2016, the Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will now open on 15th October, 2016. The Royalton Negril, Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Royalton St Lucia, and Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia will all open on 15th January, 2017.Together, all five of the luxury resorts will add a further 1,257 guest rooms to the hotel market Caribbean. In Jamaica, there will be 801 guest rooms in the two new hotels, and St Lucia will have another 456 rooms and suites.
When the Royalton Blue Waters opens this month in White Bay near Montego Bay, it will have 228 guest rooms and suites, with some offering private swim-out pools. Accommodation at the luxury resort include the brand’s signature Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies.The property’s facilities include several swimming pools, a lazy river, a fitness centre, kid’s club, and 11 restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a Caribbean jerk hut. Holidaymakers can indulge at the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of replenishing massages and soothing body treatments, and a beauty salon.
The Royalton Negril in Jamaica will be a family-friendly hotel with 455 guest rooms, while the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only 94-room hotel positioned on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach. In St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will be nestled in cove and will have 573 rooms, and the adults-only Hideaway St Lucia will be situated on the same site and will have 166 guest rooms and suites.
During their stay at the new Caribbean resorts, tourists can enjoy signature facilities such as reservation-free restaurants, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will have the option to upgrade to the Diamond Club where they will receive butler service, private beach and pool areas, and access to an exclusive lounge with refreshments and cocktails.
Royalton Resorts is owned and operated by Blue Diamond Resorts, and the company has a portfolio of luxury resorts across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel during summer 2017
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Now Onyx Punta Cana is brand new resort opening in November 2016 and aims to offer a vibrant and active Unlimited-Luxury...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...