New Royalton Resorts in St Lucia and Jamaica to open earlier than planned
Royalton Resorts has revealed that all five of its new hotels under construction in St Lucia and Jamaica are ahead of schedule. Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will open on 15th October, 2016, and the remaining resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia will be completed by 15th January, 2017. The new hotels will bring a total of 801 new guest rooms to Jamaica, and 456 rooms to St Lucia.
Originally scheduled to open in November, 2016, the Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will now open on 15th October, 2016. The Royalton Negril, Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Royalton St Lucia, and Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia will all open on 15th January, 2017.Together, all five of the luxury resorts will add a further 1,257 guest rooms to the hotel market Caribbean. In Jamaica, there will be 801 guest rooms in the two new hotels, and St Lucia will have another 456 rooms and suites.
When the Royalton Blue Waters opens this month in White Bay near Montego Bay, it will have 228 guest rooms and suites, with some offering private swim-out pools. Accommodation at the luxury resort include the brand’s signature Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies.The property’s facilities include several swimming pools, a lazy river, a fitness centre, kid’s club, and 11 restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a Caribbean jerk hut. Holidaymakers can indulge at the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of replenishing massages and soothing body treatments, and a beauty salon.
The Royalton Negril in Jamaica will be a family-friendly hotel with 455 guest rooms, while the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only 94-room hotel positioned on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach. In St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will be nestled in cove and will have 573 rooms, and the adults-only Hideaway St Lucia will be situated on the same site and will have 166 guest rooms and suites.
During their stay at the new Caribbean resorts, tourists can enjoy signature facilities such as reservation-free restaurants, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will have the option to upgrade to the Diamond Club where they will receive butler service, private beach and pool areas, and access to an exclusive lounge with refreshments and cocktails.
Royalton Resorts is owned and operated by Blue Diamond Resorts, and the company has a portfolio of luxury resorts across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...