New Royalton Resorts in St Lucia and Jamaica to open earlier than planned
Royalton Resorts has revealed that all five of its new hotels under construction in St Lucia and Jamaica are ahead of schedule. Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will open on 15th October, 2016, and the remaining resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia will be completed by 15th January, 2017. The new hotels will bring a total of 801 new guest rooms to Jamaica, and 456 rooms to St Lucia.
Originally scheduled to open in November, 2016, the Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will now open on 15th October, 2016. The Royalton Negril, Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Royalton St Lucia, and Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia will all open on 15th January, 2017.Together, all five of the luxury resorts will add a further 1,257 guest rooms to the hotel market Caribbean. In Jamaica, there will be 801 guest rooms in the two new hotels, and St Lucia will have another 456 rooms and suites.
When the Royalton Blue Waters opens this month in White Bay near Montego Bay, it will have 228 guest rooms and suites, with some offering private swim-out pools. Accommodation at the luxury resort include the brand’s signature Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies.The property’s facilities include several swimming pools, a lazy river, a fitness centre, kid’s club, and 11 restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a Caribbean jerk hut. Holidaymakers can indulge at the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of replenishing massages and soothing body treatments, and a beauty salon.
The Royalton Negril in Jamaica will be a family-friendly hotel with 455 guest rooms, while the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only 94-room hotel positioned on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach. In St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will be nestled in cove and will have 573 rooms, and the adults-only Hideaway St Lucia will be situated on the same site and will have 166 guest rooms and suites.
During their stay at the new Caribbean resorts, tourists can enjoy signature facilities such as reservation-free restaurants, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will have the option to upgrade to the Diamond Club where they will receive butler service, private beach and pool areas, and access to an exclusive lounge with refreshments and cocktails.
Royalton Resorts is owned and operated by Blue Diamond Resorts, and the company has a portfolio of luxury resorts across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...