New Royalton Resorts in St Lucia and Jamaica to open earlier than planned
Royalton Resorts has revealed that all five of its new hotels under construction in St Lucia and Jamaica are ahead of schedule. Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will open on 15th October, 2016, and the remaining resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia will be completed by 15th January, 2017. The new hotels will bring a total of 801 new guest rooms to Jamaica, and 456 rooms to St Lucia.
Originally scheduled to open in November, 2016, the Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will now open on 15th October, 2016. The Royalton Negril, Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Royalton St Lucia, and Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia will all open on 15th January, 2017.Together, all five of the luxury resorts will add a further 1,257 guest rooms to the hotel market Caribbean. In Jamaica, there will be 801 guest rooms in the two new hotels, and St Lucia will have another 456 rooms and suites.
When the Royalton Blue Waters opens this month in White Bay near Montego Bay, it will have 228 guest rooms and suites, with some offering private swim-out pools. Accommodation at the luxury resort include the brand’s signature Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies.The property’s facilities include several swimming pools, a lazy river, a fitness centre, kid’s club, and 11 restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a Caribbean jerk hut. Holidaymakers can indulge at the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of replenishing massages and soothing body treatments, and a beauty salon.
The Royalton Negril in Jamaica will be a family-friendly hotel with 455 guest rooms, while the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only 94-room hotel positioned on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach. In St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will be nestled in cove and will have 573 rooms, and the adults-only Hideaway St Lucia will be situated on the same site and will have 166 guest rooms and suites.
During their stay at the new Caribbean resorts, tourists can enjoy signature facilities such as reservation-free restaurants, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will have the option to upgrade to the Diamond Club where they will receive butler service, private beach and pool areas, and access to an exclusive lounge with refreshments and cocktails.
Royalton Resorts is owned and operated by Blue Diamond Resorts, and the company has a portfolio of luxury resorts across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...