New Royalton Resorts in St Lucia and Jamaica to open earlier than planned
Royalton Resorts has revealed that all five of its new hotels under construction in St Lucia and Jamaica are ahead of schedule. Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will open on 15th October, 2016, and the remaining resorts in Jamaica and St Lucia will be completed by 15th January, 2017. The new hotels will bring a total of 801 new guest rooms to Jamaica, and 456 rooms to St Lucia.
Originally scheduled to open in November, 2016, the Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica will now open on 15th October, 2016. The Royalton Negril, Hideaway at Royalton Negril, Royalton St Lucia, and Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia will all open on 15th January, 2017.Together, all five of the luxury resorts will add a further 1,257 guest rooms to the hotel market Caribbean. In Jamaica, there will be 801 guest rooms in the two new hotels, and St Lucia will have another 456 rooms and suites.
When the Royalton Blue Waters opens this month in White Bay near Montego Bay, it will have 228 guest rooms and suites, with some offering private swim-out pools. Accommodation at the luxury resort include the brand’s signature Dream Beds, SB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibars, double-headed rain showers, and private balconies.The property’s facilities include several swimming pools, a lazy river, a fitness centre, kid’s club, and 11 restaurants and bars, including seven a la carte dining outlets and a Caribbean jerk hut. Holidaymakers can indulge at the Royal Spa with its hydrotherapy circuit, menu of replenishing massages and soothing body treatments, and a beauty salon.
The Royalton Negril in Jamaica will be a family-friendly hotel with 455 guest rooms, while the Hideaway at Royalton will be an adults-only 94-room hotel positioned on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach. In St Lucia, Royalton St. Lucia will be nestled in cove and will have 573 rooms, and the adults-only Hideaway St Lucia will be situated on the same site and will have 166 guest rooms and suites.
During their stay at the new Caribbean resorts, tourists can enjoy signature facilities such as reservation-free restaurants, teen lounges and supervised kid’s clubs, water parks, and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will have the option to upgrade to the Diamond Club where they will receive butler service, private beach and pool areas, and access to an exclusive lounge with refreshments and cocktails.
Royalton Resorts is owned and operated by Blue Diamond Resorts, and the company has a portfolio of luxury resorts across Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...