Louvre Hotels Group opens second Tulip hotel in Ras Al Khaimah
The Louvre Hotels Group has announced the addition of a new property in the United Arab Emirates with the launch of the Tulip Inn hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. This is the company’s second hotel to open in the emirate, and it is located on the beachfront in the central district of the city. The hotel has 104 elegant guest rooms and facilities such as a spa, fitness centre, bar and restaurant.
The Louvre Hotels Group has announced the opening of its second hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah sits on the beachfront in the centre of the city, and has 104 guest rooms and suites.
The elegant accommodation feature modern amenities including flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet, air conditioning and work desks, as well as king size beds with medicated mattresses, and private bathrooms. The Flaming and Ambassador Suites have additional bedrooms and separate living areas.
During their stay, guests can work out and lift weights at the fitness centre, or unwind with a replenishing massage or treatment at the hotel’s spa. There are onsite children’s activities for younger guests, and the hotel is just steps away from the golden sand beach. Business facilities and meeting rooms are available, and the parking valet, dry cleaning service, and airport shuttles are all handy extras. Guests can enjoy buffet dining at the restaurant, cocktails and wines in the bar, and there’s a coffee shop with light refreshments.
Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah joins the hotel group’s second property in the emirate, following the opening of Golden Tulip Khatt Springs. The Golden Tulip is a brand owned by the Paris-based Louvre Hotel group that operates more than 55 hotels across the MENA region.
“There is a considerable demand for quality hotel accommodation in Ras Al Khaimah within the midscale sector...”
Stated Paul Diab, the Vice President of Operations for the Middle East and North Africa region for Louvre Hotels Group.
The new hotel places guests in the business district of the city, close to Tower Links Golf Course and the airport. Guests can enjoy visits to attractions including RAK Zoo, Ice Land Water Park, Al Manar Mall, and the RAK Museum. Holidaymakers can also enjoy desert jeep safaris, trips to traditional Bedouin desert camps, and swimming in the cobalt sea.
Ras al Khaimah is located in the north of the United Arab Emirates, bordering the Sultanate of Oman. It has become an increasingly popular destination for adventure-lovers due to the activities that can be enjoyed on the majestic mountains, red sandy desert, lush green plains, winding creeks, and turquoise tranquil lagoons. With more than 64 kilometres of coastline, tourists will have access to a variety of white and golden sandy beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Book by 24th September and get your FREE entry to one of the Dubai Parks & Resorts Theme Park including Lego Land
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaima
Located on a pristine island and surrounded by crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf, the Marjan Island Resort and...
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...