Les Mills inspired fitness classes to launch at Hard Rock Hotels
The AIC Hotel Group is teaming up with LES MILLS to launch a series of music-inspired fitness programmes at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana and Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya this autumn. The new workout classes will include BODYPUMP strength-training classes, High-Intensity sessions, and BORN TO MOVE classes designed for toddlers through to teenagers.
AIC Hotel Group has partnered with LES MILLS™ to offer a range of music-inspired fitness classes for guests staying at Hard Rock Hotels in the Dominican Republic and Mexico. The programmes will debut at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana and Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya this autumn, and the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun in 2017.
The programmes will include three daily classes from 14 training programmes and will include group classes for BODYPUMP®, a strength-training class, 30-minute High Intensity Interval-Training programmes, and BORN to Move “youth fitness” classes for younger guests from toddlers up to teenagers. All of the classes will feature chart-topping music hits that will motivate and energise them, and there will be classes to suit all levels of fitness. There will also be a series of Les Mills™ Virtual programmes, where guests can keep fit to music and motivation from an instructor via a big screen.
After their stay at the resorts, guests will have complimentary trial access to LES MILLS™ On Demand, an online streaming service. They will be able to continue their workouts with the help of a Les Mills certified trainer.
Frank Maduro, the Vice President of Marketing for the AIC Hotel Group, stated:
“We’re excited to bring the LES MILLS program to our guests who have come to love and expect high energy experiences, Les Mills’ passion for incorporating music into wellness aligns with the Hard Rock brand’s mission to keep music at the forefront of everything we do.”
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana sits on the east coast of the Dominican Republic and has 1,800-room rooms. The all-inclusive hotel has a 48,000-square foot Casino venue, the Oro nightclub, the Rock Spa, and several gourmet restaurants and stylish bars.
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is located on a private white sandy stretch in Mexico, surrounded by lush landscapes and the azure Caribbean Sea. The hotel has 1,264 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including swimming pools, nine indoor and outdoor restaurants, eight bars and lounges, the HIT Entertainment’s Little Big Club and Teens Lounge & Club, and a huge Hard Rock Spa.
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun is a beachfront resort with 601 guest rooms and suites. Lavish facilities include infinity pools, beach-side Bali beds, hydro tubs, the Body Rock fitness centre, basketball and tennis courts, HIT Entertainment's Little Big Club for kids, an outdoor amphitheatre, five restaurants and five bars and lounges, and the signature Rock Spa.
Hard Rock International operates 181 music-inspired venues across the world including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Singapore and Indonesia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...