Les Mills inspired fitness classes to launch at Hard Rock Hotels
The AIC Hotel Group is teaming up with LES MILLS to launch a series of music-inspired fitness programmes at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana and Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya this autumn. The new workout classes will include BODYPUMP strength-training classes, High-Intensity sessions, and BORN TO MOVE classes designed for toddlers through to teenagers.
AIC Hotel Group has partnered with LES MILLS™ to offer a range of music-inspired fitness classes for guests staying at Hard Rock Hotels in the Dominican Republic and Mexico. The programmes will debut at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana and Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya this autumn, and the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun in 2017.
The programmes will include three daily classes from 14 training programmes and will include group classes for BODYPUMP®, a strength-training class, 30-minute High Intensity Interval-Training programmes, and BORN to Move “youth fitness” classes for younger guests from toddlers up to teenagers. All of the classes will feature chart-topping music hits that will motivate and energise them, and there will be classes to suit all levels of fitness. There will also be a series of Les Mills™ Virtual programmes, where guests can keep fit to music and motivation from an instructor via a big screen.
After their stay at the resorts, guests will have complimentary trial access to LES MILLS™ On Demand, an online streaming service. They will be able to continue their workouts with the help of a Les Mills certified trainer.
Frank Maduro, the Vice President of Marketing for the AIC Hotel Group, stated:
“We’re excited to bring the LES MILLS program to our guests who have come to love and expect high energy experiences, Les Mills’ passion for incorporating music into wellness aligns with the Hard Rock brand’s mission to keep music at the forefront of everything we do.”
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana sits on the east coast of the Dominican Republic and has 1,800-room rooms. The all-inclusive hotel has a 48,000-square foot Casino venue, the Oro nightclub, the Rock Spa, and several gourmet restaurants and stylish bars.
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is located on a private white sandy stretch in Mexico, surrounded by lush landscapes and the azure Caribbean Sea. The hotel has 1,264 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including swimming pools, nine indoor and outdoor restaurants, eight bars and lounges, the HIT Entertainment’s Little Big Club and Teens Lounge & Club, and a huge Hard Rock Spa.
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun is a beachfront resort with 601 guest rooms and suites. Lavish facilities include infinity pools, beach-side Bali beds, hydro tubs, the Body Rock fitness centre, basketball and tennis courts, HIT Entertainment's Little Big Club for kids, an outdoor amphitheatre, five restaurants and five bars and lounges, and the signature Rock Spa.
Hard Rock International operates 181 music-inspired venues across the world including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotel and Casinos in destinations such as Hollywood, Cancun, Las Vegas, the Caribbean, Singapore and Indonesia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...