Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica to add 12 more Overwater Bungalows
The popularity of the brand new overwater bungalows at Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Montego Bay has been so great that Sandals Resorts has announced plans to construct a further 12 to keep up with demand. The first five unique bungalows with glass floors in Jamaica have not yet opened to the public, and will be the first of their kind in the Caribbean. The resort will add 12 more that are scheduled to open in February, 2017.
They are not even open to the public yet, but the first five Caribbean Overwater Bungalows at Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica have been so popular that the resort will construct another 12 to keep up with demand. The first five bungalows will open to guests in November, and will be the first of their kind in the Caribbean.
Named as Over-the-Water Private Island Butler Honeymoon Bungalows, they will each feature glass floor panels and lit water so guests will always have underwater views, as well as private terraces with ‘Tranquillity Soaking Tubs’ and overwater hammocks. The additional 12 bungalows will open to holidaymakers in February, 2017.
The bungalows will have vaulted ceilings and fans, wooden flooring, custom-made king-size beds, separate living areas, bathrooms with walk-in rain showers, and modern amenities including flat-screen smart TVs in the bedroom and living area, minibars, and more.
Outside, guests can relax on sun decks, eat in the dining area, or cool off under the outdoor shower. Guests can enjoy the service of a dedicated butler, and they will be transported to their bungalows to and from the resort via water taxi.
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island is one of Jamaica’s most luxurious hotels, positioned on a private, offshore island near Montego Bay. The resort has high end accommodation and facilities, and guests receive a high level of service during their stay from a team of private butlers and dedicated staff.
The resorts offers a variety of beachfront and ocean view Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level guest suites, that feature luxurious furnishings and decor, plus modern amenities such as four-poster beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, large balconies or patios, air conditioning, coffee makers and i-Home docking stations.
During their stay, holidaymakers can unwind at the hotel group’s signature Red Lane Spa with its wide range of treatments, plunge pools and relaxation areas, or work out at the modern fitness centre or on the tennis courts. There are six swimming pools and five whirlpools, and guests can take part in yoga and Pilates classes, or activities including snorkelling, scuba diving, paddle boarding, kayaking, water skiing, or tubing.
The resort’s eight gourmet restaurants serve diverse international cuisine within stylish indoor and outdoor settings, and the bars and lounges have a wide range of cocktails, wines, coffees and premium spirits. At night, guests can enjoy beach parties, live music or entertainment in the amphitheatre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Luxury and romance at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
- Catamaran for the exclusive use by Secrets Resorts & Spas guests
- World-class Spa by Pevonia®
- Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking Peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free!
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy a blissful escape to this amazing five star hotel offering endless privileges steps from the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Stay at the unique beach front Zoetry Montego Bay with Endless Privileges
- If you wish to get out and about from the resort then there is a complimentary shuttle to the Rose Hall shopping Arcade
- All Suites include dedicated butler service. This personalized service is at no extra cost
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...