Barcelo Maya Beach will host musical show by Dave Matthews Band in 2017
The oceanfront Barcelo Maya Beach resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico will host three music concerts by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds in February, 2017. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place on the idyllic white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel, and have been organised by CID Presents, who also organises the Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa events
While the Dave Matthews Band gets ready to take a year off in 2017, band members Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds have announced that the pair will be playing three intimate shows in Mexico. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place at the Barcelo Maya Beach on the Riviera Maya in February, 2017.
The concerts are being be organised by CID Presents, who has organised events such as Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa. The shows will take place within a picturesque setting on the white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel in the Riviera Maya from 23rd to 25th February, 2017. Partygoers will have the option to stay at the Barcelo Maya Beach hotel, or at one of the other hosting resorts under CID Presents.
The Barcelo Maya Beach hotel is part of the Barcelo complex in the Riviera Maya, which has five luxury all-inclusive resorts with a total of 2,754 guest rooms, 20 restaurants, 19 bars, six swimming pools, two lap pools, two water parks, and a full-service spa.
As part of the all-inclusive concept, there are three restaurants and bars where guests can enjoy diverse local and international culinary delights. México Lindo serves Mexican cuisine, while the "Rancho Grande" beach restaurant offers magnificent views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. At night, there is live entertainment in the Kukulcan Theatre and Jaguar’s nightclub. There are several accommodation options at the hotel including Premium Suites that feature Jacuzzis on terraces and in bathrooms, and Family Rooms, with extra beds and connecting options.
During their stay, guests can enjoy a wide range of activities including tennis, basketball, snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing. The surrounding area offers plenty of activities and attractions including ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, San Gervasio, and Xcaret, plus the Xplor Park where holidaymakers can soar above trees on the 14 zip-lines over two miles of lush landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...