Barcelo Maya Beach will host musical show by Dave Matthews Band in 2017
The oceanfront Barcelo Maya Beach resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico will host three music concerts by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds in February, 2017. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place on the idyllic white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel, and have been organised by CID Presents, who also organises the Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa events
While the Dave Matthews Band gets ready to take a year off in 2017, band members Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds have announced that the pair will be playing three intimate shows in Mexico. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place at the Barcelo Maya Beach on the Riviera Maya in February, 2017.
The concerts are being be organised by CID Presents, who has organised events such as Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa. The shows will take place within a picturesque setting on the white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel in the Riviera Maya from 23rd to 25th February, 2017. Partygoers will have the option to stay at the Barcelo Maya Beach hotel, or at one of the other hosting resorts under CID Presents.
The Barcelo Maya Beach hotel is part of the Barcelo complex in the Riviera Maya, which has five luxury all-inclusive resorts with a total of 2,754 guest rooms, 20 restaurants, 19 bars, six swimming pools, two lap pools, two water parks, and a full-service spa.
As part of the all-inclusive concept, there are three restaurants and bars where guests can enjoy diverse local and international culinary delights. México Lindo serves Mexican cuisine, while the "Rancho Grande" beach restaurant offers magnificent views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. At night, there is live entertainment in the Kukulcan Theatre and Jaguar’s nightclub. There are several accommodation options at the hotel including Premium Suites that feature Jacuzzis on terraces and in bathrooms, and Family Rooms, with extra beds and connecting options.
During their stay, guests can enjoy a wide range of activities including tennis, basketball, snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing. The surrounding area offers plenty of activities and attractions including ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, San Gervasio, and Xcaret, plus the Xplor Park where holidaymakers can soar above trees on the 14 zip-lines over two miles of lush landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...