Barcelo Maya Beach will host musical show by Dave Matthews Band in 2017
The oceanfront Barcelo Maya Beach resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico will host three music concerts by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds in February, 2017. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place on the idyllic white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel, and have been organised by CID Presents, who also organises the Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa events
While the Dave Matthews Band gets ready to take a year off in 2017, band members Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds have announced that the pair will be playing three intimate shows in Mexico. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place at the Barcelo Maya Beach on the Riviera Maya in February, 2017.
The concerts are being be organised by CID Presents, who has organised events such as Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa. The shows will take place within a picturesque setting on the white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel in the Riviera Maya from 23rd to 25th February, 2017. Partygoers will have the option to stay at the Barcelo Maya Beach hotel, or at one of the other hosting resorts under CID Presents.
The Barcelo Maya Beach hotel is part of the Barcelo complex in the Riviera Maya, which has five luxury all-inclusive resorts with a total of 2,754 guest rooms, 20 restaurants, 19 bars, six swimming pools, two lap pools, two water parks, and a full-service spa.
As part of the all-inclusive concept, there are three restaurants and bars where guests can enjoy diverse local and international culinary delights. México Lindo serves Mexican cuisine, while the "Rancho Grande" beach restaurant offers magnificent views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. At night, there is live entertainment in the Kukulcan Theatre and Jaguar’s nightclub. There are several accommodation options at the hotel including Premium Suites that feature Jacuzzis on terraces and in bathrooms, and Family Rooms, with extra beds and connecting options.
During their stay, guests can enjoy a wide range of activities including tennis, basketball, snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing. The surrounding area offers plenty of activities and attractions including ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, San Gervasio, and Xcaret, plus the Xplor Park where holidaymakers can soar above trees on the 14 zip-lines over two miles of lush landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...