Carlson Rezidor opens new Radisson Blu Hotel Marrakech Carre Eden in Morocco
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has announced the opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Marrakech Carre Eden in Morocco. The luxury hotel is located in the city’s upscale Gueliz district, and it has 198 guest rooms and suites with private furnished balconies, and facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, restaurant, bar, lounge and meeting facilities.
The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has added another Moroccan hotel to its portfolio with the recent opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel Marrakech Carre Eden.The property is located on Boulevard Mohamed in the trendy district of Guéliz near the historic quarter.
The luxury hotel will have 198 guest rooms and suites that all have private balconies with views overlooking the bustling streets of Guéliz, and accommodation will feature contemporary décor and furnishings and overall design by experts Lotfi Sidi Rahal and Meriem Benkirane. The modern guest rooms have complimentary high speed internet, flat-screen plasma TVs, electric safes, air conditioning, minibars, and separate bathrooms.
According statements from Fabrice Castellorizios, the General Manager of Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carré Eden:
“Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carré Eden is the symbol of today’s contemporary Marrakech, where trendy locals meet for shopping and to socialise in the fashionable Guéliz district. We are thrilled and incredibly proud to open this stylish hotel in Marrakech celebrating our heritage of design and innovation.”
Guests can savour delicious cuisine including tapas and sushi at the hotel’s Lila Restaurant & Patio. At night, the bar and patio offer a relaxed setting for zingy cocktails, wine or coffee, while the lounge will have live music and DJs.
For relaxation, holidaymakers can take a dip in the large swimming pool or unwind on the surrounding sun loungers. While children enjoy fun activities in the supervised Kids Club, adults can unwind with pampering treatments and therapies at the hotel’s spa which has five treatment rooms and a hammam.
The hotel’s position within the Carre Eden complex places guest conveniently close to shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. The historic quarter and medina can be reached in five minutes on foot, where tourists can visit the energetic Djemaa El-Fna square and the traditional bustling souks selling handicrafts, food and spices. Popular nearby attractions include the Menara Garden, Koutoubia Mosque, Palmeraie, Yves Saint Laurent’s Majorelle Garden, and golf courses. Menara International Airport is 20 minutes from the hotel, and the nearest train station is just 100 metres away.
The hotel have well -equipped facilities to make a good choice for business travellers, and there’s a 360-square-meter ballroom for special events or conferences.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
This is the perfect haven of relaxation and beauty - ideal for calm rest after a day of sightseeing.
- Great for kids with cooking, calligraphy, picnics, swimming and more to get involved with
- So SPA merges ancient treatments with contemporary ideas for a tranquil, stress-free experience
- Visit the nearby Jardin Majorelles, Koutoubia Mosque and many palaces - just a few of the exciting monuments
Discover Morocco with plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment for the whole family
Benefit from the private balcony with wonderful garden or sea views at Agadir Beach Club
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the activities for everyone to enjoy - indoor pool, kids' club, beach volleyball, table tennis and more
- Relax and enjoy the fabulous spa services and all massage treatment rooms
- Elegant and modern restaurants offering international, seafood, French, Moroccan and Italian cuisines
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...