The Landings Resort in St. Lucia to re-open in October following renovation project
The Landings Resort and Spa is undergoing a refurbishment programme this autumn which will see the upgrade of 30 of its suites in a project led by Tennessee-based design firm G&G Interiors. The luxury hotel in St Lucia will reopen to guests on 15th October, 2016, where they can enjoy the renovated furniture, upholstery, and artwork which will feature European and Caribbean colonial decor.
The Landings Resort and Spain St Lucia is undergoing a refurbishment programme that will see 30 of its suites upgraded. The project started at the beginning of September and the hotel will reopen to guests on 15th October, 2016.
The renovations are being led by G&G Interiors from Tennessee, United States, and will include new furniture, furnishings, artwork and upholstery which will keep in line with the luxury resort’s “blend of European and Caribbean colonial decor”. In 2015, the hotel refurbished 40 suites in the first phase of the project. Wilbert Mason, the General Manager of The Landings Resort and Spa, commented:
“The refurbishment of these suites will ensure our resort continues to provide the luxury service and accommodations our guests have come to expect. We look forward to welcoming travellers in October with a refreshed look and feel.”
Located on the northwest coast of the Caribbean island of St Lucia, The Landings Resort and Spa sits on the powder-soft sandy shores of Rodney Bay. Accommodation includes one, two and three-bedroom luxury villa suites with furnished balconies that look out across the turquoise sea. Suites have four-poster beds, minibars, flat-screen TVs and the service of a dedicated butler. Some of the suites also have private plunge pools.
Guests can opt in to an all-inclusive experience where they will receive unlimited food and premium drinks. All guests will have unlimited access to sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and Hobie Cats and snorkelling equipment; the full-day Kids Club; three swimming pools; complimentary wireless internet; and access to the Health Club.
The hotel has three gourmet restaurants and two stylish bars that serve delicious cuisine made from local ingredients and produce, within a tropical setting. The Soleil Spa spans 7,000 square metres and offers tranquil treatment rooms, outdoor hydrotherapy terraces, a modern Health Club, and a full-service beauty salon.
During their stay at The Landings Resort and Spa, holidaymakers of all ages can enjoy a wide range of fun activities and nearby excursions including zip lining in the rainforest, hiking up the emerald slopes of the Gros Piton and Petit Piton, shopping in Rodney Bay, or games of golf at the St Lucia Golf Club. There are tours to the island’s drive-thru volcano and the Fond Doux Estate, a working plantation where cacao is produced for chocolate products sold all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...