The Landings Resort in St. Lucia to re-open in October following renovation project
The Landings Resort and Spa is undergoing a refurbishment programme this autumn which will see the upgrade of 30 of its suites in a project led by Tennessee-based design firm G&G Interiors. The luxury hotel in St Lucia will reopen to guests on 15th October, 2016, where they can enjoy the renovated furniture, upholstery, and artwork which will feature European and Caribbean colonial decor.
The Landings Resort and Spain St Lucia is undergoing a refurbishment programme that will see 30 of its suites upgraded. The project started at the beginning of September and the hotel will reopen to guests on 15th October, 2016.
The renovations are being led by G&G Interiors from Tennessee, United States, and will include new furniture, furnishings, artwork and upholstery which will keep in line with the luxury resort’s “blend of European and Caribbean colonial decor”. In 2015, the hotel refurbished 40 suites in the first phase of the project. Wilbert Mason, the General Manager of The Landings Resort and Spa, commented:
“The refurbishment of these suites will ensure our resort continues to provide the luxury service and accommodations our guests have come to expect. We look forward to welcoming travellers in October with a refreshed look and feel.”
Located on the northwest coast of the Caribbean island of St Lucia, The Landings Resort and Spa sits on the powder-soft sandy shores of Rodney Bay. Accommodation includes one, two and three-bedroom luxury villa suites with furnished balconies that look out across the turquoise sea. Suites have four-poster beds, minibars, flat-screen TVs and the service of a dedicated butler. Some of the suites also have private plunge pools.
Guests can opt in to an all-inclusive experience where they will receive unlimited food and premium drinks. All guests will have unlimited access to sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and Hobie Cats and snorkelling equipment; the full-day Kids Club; three swimming pools; complimentary wireless internet; and access to the Health Club.
The hotel has three gourmet restaurants and two stylish bars that serve delicious cuisine made from local ingredients and produce, within a tropical setting. The Soleil Spa spans 7,000 square metres and offers tranquil treatment rooms, outdoor hydrotherapy terraces, a modern Health Club, and a full-service beauty salon.
During their stay at The Landings Resort and Spa, holidaymakers of all ages can enjoy a wide range of fun activities and nearby excursions including zip lining in the rainforest, hiking up the emerald slopes of the Gros Piton and Petit Piton, shopping in Rodney Bay, or games of golf at the St Lucia Golf Club. There are tours to the island’s drive-thru volcano and the Fond Doux Estate, a working plantation where cacao is produced for chocolate products sold all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...