The Holiday Place wins award for Best Social Media Coverage of St Lucia
At a recent award-winning gala hosted by the St Lucia Tourist Board, The Holiday Place was declared the winning company in the social media category. We earned the title of Best Social Media Coverage for St Lucia by offering the amplest coverage of St Lucia across all our social media channels and networks, with fresh, frequent and relevant content in the form of blogs and news pieces. Well done to us, and thanks to everyone that reads and follows our updates!
Last 15th September a special event called St Lucia Showcase 2016 was held at the Hilton in Syon Park, London. Celebrating all things St Lucian with pomp and flair (including beautiful ladies dressed in colourful carnival costumes) the event also included the announcement of the St Lucia UK Gala Awards, presented by Arts, Culture and Entertainment Correspondent for BBC London News, Brenda Emmanus and radio presenter DJ for Kiss FM, AJ King.
The Holiday Place was a special guest at this one-off celebration and the afternoon unfolded merrily with drinks and refreshments flowing as we enjoyed a variety of St Lucia presentations and were updated on some of the upcoming things in this beautiful, lush and essentially romantic Caribbean destination.
When the time came for the announcement of the St Lucia Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured to be bestowed the title of Tour Operator with the Best Representation of Saint Lucia in Social Media 2015. In response to winning such honour, Parul Jadav, Product Manager at The Holiday Place and the man who personally picked up the award on behalf of the company said:
"St Lucia is one of our key Caribbean destinations at The Holiday Place and we are so excited to receive this acknowledgment from the St Lucia Tourist board, recognising our outstanding social media presence for this amazing destination."
With regards to how we promote such a stunning destination across our social media channels, Parul added:
"We also feel that it is important to highlight to our followers that St Lucia has so much more to offer beyond postcard-perfect beaches; whether you have an adventurous soul and make the journey to the island's drive-through volcano or decide to party the night away in Rodney Bay; St Lucia has definitely a lot to offer. So much more than meets the eye."
Ending his words with a personal recommendation to encourage our customers to go and experience St. Lucia for themselves with one of our expertly packaged St. Lucia holidays, Mr Jadav also added that The Holiday Place will continue its ongoing efforts to promote and showcase St. Lucia's dazzling beauty across all our social media outlets. It's a promise all of us at The Holiday Place intend to keep, so watch this space for more of St Lucia to come.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...