The Holiday Place wins award for Best Social Media Coverage of St Lucia
At a recent award-winning gala hosted by the St Lucia Tourist Board, The Holiday Place was declared the winning company in the social media category. We earned the title of Best Social Media Coverage for St Lucia by offering the amplest coverage of St Lucia across all our social media channels and networks, with fresh, frequent and relevant content in the form of blogs and news pieces. Well done to us, and thanks to everyone that reads and follows our updates!
Last 15th September a special event called St Lucia Showcase 2016 was held at the Hilton in Syon Park, London. Celebrating all things St Lucian with pomp and flair (including beautiful ladies dressed in colourful carnival costumes) the event also included the announcement of the St Lucia UK Gala Awards, presented by Arts, Culture and Entertainment Correspondent for BBC London News, Brenda Emmanus and radio presenter DJ for Kiss FM, AJ King.
The Holiday Place was a special guest at this one-off celebration and the afternoon unfolded merrily with drinks and refreshments flowing as we enjoyed a variety of St Lucia presentations and were updated on some of the upcoming things in this beautiful, lush and essentially romantic Caribbean destination.
When the time came for the announcement of the St Lucia Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured to be bestowed the title of Tour Operator with the Best Representation of Saint Lucia in Social Media 2015. In response to winning such honour, Parul Jadav, Product Manager at The Holiday Place and the man who personally picked up the award on behalf of the company said:
"St Lucia is one of our key Caribbean destinations at The Holiday Place and we are so excited to receive this acknowledgment from the St Lucia Tourist board, recognising our outstanding social media presence for this amazing destination."
With regards to how we promote such a stunning destination across our social media channels, Parul added:
"We also feel that it is important to highlight to our followers that St Lucia has so much more to offer beyond postcard-perfect beaches; whether you have an adventurous soul and make the journey to the island's drive-through volcano or decide to party the night away in Rodney Bay; St Lucia has definitely a lot to offer. So much more than meets the eye."
Ending his words with a personal recommendation to encourage our customers to go and experience St. Lucia for themselves with one of our expertly packaged St. Lucia holidays, Mr Jadav also added that The Holiday Place will continue its ongoing efforts to promote and showcase St. Lucia's dazzling beauty across all our social media outlets. It's a promise all of us at The Holiday Place intend to keep, so watch this space for more of St Lucia to come.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia expericne
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway in the stunningly secluded Choc Bay.
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...