The Holiday Place wins award for Best Social Media Coverage of St Lucia
At a recent award-winning gala hosted by the St Lucia Tourist Board, The Holiday Place was declared the winning company in the social media category. We earned the title of Best Social Media Coverage for St Lucia by offering the amplest coverage of St Lucia across all our social media channels and networks, with fresh, frequent and relevant content in the form of blogs and news pieces. Well done to us, and thanks to everyone that reads and follows our updates!
Last 15th September a special event called St Lucia Showcase 2016 was held at the Hilton in Syon Park, London. Celebrating all things St Lucian with pomp and flair (including beautiful ladies dressed in colourful carnival costumes) the event also included the announcement of the St Lucia UK Gala Awards, presented by Arts, Culture and Entertainment Correspondent for BBC London News, Brenda Emmanus and radio presenter DJ for Kiss FM, AJ King.
The Holiday Place was a special guest at this one-off celebration and the afternoon unfolded merrily with drinks and refreshments flowing as we enjoyed a variety of St Lucia presentations and were updated on some of the upcoming things in this beautiful, lush and essentially romantic Caribbean destination.
When the time came for the announcement of the St Lucia Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured to be bestowed the title of Tour Operator with the Best Representation of Saint Lucia in Social Media 2015. In response to winning such honour, Parul Jadav, Product Manager at The Holiday Place and the man who personally picked up the award on behalf of the company said:
"St Lucia is one of our key Caribbean destinations at The Holiday Place and we are so excited to receive this acknowledgment from the St Lucia Tourist board, recognising our outstanding social media presence for this amazing destination."
With regards to how we promote such a stunning destination across our social media channels, Parul added:
"We also feel that it is important to highlight to our followers that St Lucia has so much more to offer beyond postcard-perfect beaches; whether you have an adventurous soul and make the journey to the island's drive-through volcano or decide to party the night away in Rodney Bay; St Lucia has definitely a lot to offer. So much more than meets the eye."
Ending his words with a personal recommendation to encourage our customers to go and experience St. Lucia for themselves with one of our expertly packaged St. Lucia holidays, Mr Jadav also added that The Holiday Place will continue its ongoing efforts to promote and showcase St. Lucia's dazzling beauty across all our social media outlets. It's a promise all of us at The Holiday Place intend to keep, so watch this space for more of St Lucia to come.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...