Maradiva's Annual White Party held
Luxury destination Maradiva Villas Resorts and Spa held its annual White Party, an extravagant bash hosted by CEO Sanjiv Ramdanee to thank Maradiva’s supporters and guests. With hundreds of suppliers and partners in the tourism industry, in addition to resident guests, Maradiva’s White Party is a highly anticipated event, held against the spectacular backdrop of lush gardens and Tamarin Bay.
Maradiva Villas Resort held its 8th annual White Party on August 26th. Past years’ parties were lavish, glittering events, and this year’s celebration was no exception. More than 400 representatives from Mauritius’s destination management companies and other partners in the tourism industry were on hand, as were a number of guests at the resort.
The White Party is hosted annually by Maradiva as a way of thanking local and international partners, suppliers, and supporters of the resort, as well as guests. The event was hosted by Sanjiv Ramdanee, who, along with his sister, became owner and CEO of the resort in 2009.
Maradiva Villas Resorts and Spa was voted Mauritius’s leading resort in 2015 at the World Travel Awards. Few resorts can boast the kind of postcard-worthy beauty of Maradiva. Located at the western end of the island, the resort overlooks the placid waters of Tamarin Bay.
Encompassing 27 acres, the resort includes 65 luxury villas where serenity and indulgence are the orders of the day. Each villa includes a private swimming pool, open air shower, and outdoor lounge. To complete its relaxation experience, Maradiva also offers full and half-day spa packages in a facility worthy of a sultan.
High-end resorts are a family business for Ramdanee, who began his career in manufacturing and distributing medical products before following his father’s passion for luxury hotels. As executive director of Maradiva, Ramdanee is hands-on and known for meticulous attention to detail. Ramdanee’s dedication to creating a luxurious experience for guests has paid off; Maradiva and its sister property, Sands Resort and Spa are regarded as two of the finest resorts in Mauritius, and Maradiva regularly hosts major international events such as the Golden Globes and the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Located roughly halfway between Africa and India, the island of Mauritius is an idyllic travel destination. The country is famous among travellers for its beaches, which are considered to be among the world’s most beautiful. Beyond lush tropical beaches, however, Mauritius boasts nature preserves and abundant wildlife, as well as a dynamic mix of Indian and African culture.
The island is a popular choice with honeymooners, but with so much to offer, it makes a wonderful destination for families on holiday.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...