Maradiva's Annual White Party held
Luxury destination Maradiva Villas Resorts and Spa held its annual White Party, an extravagant bash hosted by CEO Sanjiv Ramdanee to thank Maradiva’s supporters and guests. With hundreds of suppliers and partners in the tourism industry, in addition to resident guests, Maradiva’s White Party is a highly anticipated event, held against the spectacular backdrop of lush gardens and Tamarin Bay.
Maradiva Villas Resort held its 8th annual White Party on August 26th. Past years’ parties were lavish, glittering events, and this year’s celebration was no exception. More than 400 representatives from Mauritius’s destination management companies and other partners in the tourism industry were on hand, as were a number of guests at the resort.
The White Party is hosted annually by Maradiva as a way of thanking local and international partners, suppliers, and supporters of the resort, as well as guests. The event was hosted by Sanjiv Ramdanee, who, along with his sister, became owner and CEO of the resort in 2009.
Maradiva Villas Resorts and Spa was voted Mauritius’s leading resort in 2015 at the World Travel Awards. Few resorts can boast the kind of postcard-worthy beauty of Maradiva. Located at the western end of the island, the resort overlooks the placid waters of Tamarin Bay.
Encompassing 27 acres, the resort includes 65 luxury villas where serenity and indulgence are the orders of the day. Each villa includes a private swimming pool, open air shower, and outdoor lounge. To complete its relaxation experience, Maradiva also offers full and half-day spa packages in a facility worthy of a sultan.
High-end resorts are a family business for Ramdanee, who began his career in manufacturing and distributing medical products before following his father’s passion for luxury hotels. As executive director of Maradiva, Ramdanee is hands-on and known for meticulous attention to detail. Ramdanee’s dedication to creating a luxurious experience for guests has paid off; Maradiva and its sister property, Sands Resort and Spa are regarded as two of the finest resorts in Mauritius, and Maradiva regularly hosts major international events such as the Golden Globes and the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Located roughly halfway between Africa and India, the island of Mauritius is an idyllic travel destination. The country is famous among travellers for its beaches, which are considered to be among the world’s most beautiful. Beyond lush tropical beaches, however, Mauritius boasts nature preserves and abundant wildlife, as well as a dynamic mix of Indian and African culture.
The island is a popular choice with honeymooners, but with so much to offer, it makes a wonderful destination for families on holiday.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...