Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to manage The Nam Hai Hoi An resort in Vietnam
Four Seasons Hotels and Resort has announced that it will manage The Nam Hai Hoi An resort on the coastline of Hoi An in Vietnam, marking its debut in Vietnam. The luxury resort will be managed by the global hotel group from 20th December, 2016 and will have 40 private villas and 60 renovated resort villas, with features including outdoor showers, private terraces, and furnished indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The Nam Hai Hoi An resort will be managed by Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts from this December. The agreement marks the global hotel group’s entry into Vietnam, and it will be a joint venture between Hotel Properties Limited and Dubai’s investment group, ASB Development Limited.
Located on the picturesque eastern coast, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam has 40 private residence villas and 60 renovated resort villas. The villas all have outdoor showers, private terraces, and furnished indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Known as the premier beach resort in Vietnam, Four Seasons will take over the property from 20th December, 2016. Renovations and upgrades include a new beach bar and kid’s club, and it will offer a world-class full-service spa with eight private pavilions and a tranquil lotus pond. Holidaymakers can work out in the fitness centre, or play tennis, badminton and basketball in the onsite courts.
At the centre of the beachfront resort, there are three swimming pools offering stunning views out across the white sand beach and sapphire sea. Guests will be able to savour delicious cuisine at three gourmet restaurants with indoor and outdoor seating, or they can learn new culinary skills at the hotel’s new Vietnamese cooking school.
J. Allen Smith, the President and CEO of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, stated:
“Vietnam is an important growth market for Four Seasons and this is a unique opportunity to quickly establish a presence in the country’s top resort destination with partners HPL and ASB, who believe in the culture of Four Seasons and share our vision for success.”
Mr Smith added:
“As we continue to extend our presence across Asia Pacific we are focused on ensuring that each new addition to our portfolio represents the very best of Four Seasons, offering the highest levels of service excellence and product quality.”
Located 30 minutes from Da Nang city and Da Nang International Airport, and just 15 minutes from the town of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hoi An has well-preserved ancient architecture including Chinese wooden buildings, temples, and French colonial buildings.
The charming town has a network of canals with bridges and swan boats sailing along them, as well as narrow cobbled alleyways that lead to markets and small squares. Tourist attractions include the Hoi An Museum of History and Culture, Museum of Folk Culture, Japanese Covered Bridge's Pagoda, and Phung Hung House.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Combining exciting excursions and activities with the stunning heritage sites of central Vietnam, this trip has it all
Enjoy a beach side retreat with a variety of exciting activities that is also surrounded by three incredible UNESCO sites in the Da Nang area of Vietnam
- Stunning beachside accommodation with a modern Asian influence
- Golf courses designed by golfing legends and professionals a matter of minutes from the resort
- Resort activities including jet skiing, ocean kayaking, Tai Chi and many more
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...