UnCruise Adventures launches new sailings to Costa Rica and Panama
UnCruise Adventures has announced it will launch an expedition to Costa Rica and Panama this October. The 62-passeger Safari Voyager vessel will set off on seven-night sailings in the Central America destinations, starting in San Jose in Costa Rica and travelling down to Panama City, through the famous Panama Canal. Tourists will have the chance to visit national parks for wildlife encounters and excursions to UNESCO sites.
UnCruise Adventures has added Central America to its network of destinations, after announcing a new expedition to Costa Rica and Panama. Starting in October, 2016, the 62-passenger Safari Voyager ship will set off to explore the destinations on seven-night sailings.
Starting in Costa Rica’s capital San Jose, the Uncharted Isthmus! expedition will travel down to Panama City, through the Panama Canal and its new locks. Guests will have plenty of opportunities to see the local sights during the trip, including the Manuel Antonio National Park, Curu National Wildlife Refuge, Osa Conservation Area, Golfo Dulce and Granito de Oro in Coiba National Park. As well as scheduled trips, there will be numerous activities available including snorkelling, paddle boarding, and kayaking, and guests can enjoy a zodiac landing to shore where they can head off on hikes.
Along the way, holidaymakers will have the chance to see the local wildlife in both Central American countries during their dry and green season. These include sightings of humpback whales, iguanas, butterflies, sea turtles, ruby throated hummingbirds, and roseate spoonbills.
The cruise company has also launched themed itineraries for the sailings including a photography sailing on 3rd December, 2016 and a Chairman’s Cruise with the owners of the company on 10th December, 2016. Next year, there will be new eight-night exclusive sailings to Panama, eight-night roundtrip sailings to Costa Rica, and 15-night combination sailings that will visit the best of both countries.
During these insightful trips, holidaymakers will have the chance to visit Fort San Lorenzo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Papagayo Gulf and Santa Rosa National Park, the Arenal Volcano, and the Panama Canal and its museum. Guests can also stay on land at the Bristol Hotel in Panama City or the Intercontinental Hotel in Costa Rica. On-board the vessel, guests can enjoy fine dining, a dip in the hot tub, reading or board games in the lounge, or stargazing on the deck.
The scheduled sailings include the Uncharted Isthmus! Sloths, Monkeys & Mangroves trips between 19th November, 2016 and 22nd April, 2017; Pure Panama: Cultures, Coasts & Canal cruise from 28th April, 2017; and the Ultimate Costa Rica & Panama voyage from 21st April, 2017.
UnCruise Adventures is a U.S-based small cruise expedition company that was established in 1996 and offers sailings that focus on culture, wildlife and the wilderness. The company operates voyages in destinations across the Americas including Alaska, Hawaii, Columbia, Mexico, the Pacific Northwest, and the Galapagos.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...