New junior suites coming to Anahita Golf and Spa in Mauritius
One of the premiere resorts for holiday travel to Mauritius is set to soon include an array of impressive new choices when it comes to lodging. Anahita Golf & Spa plans to offer one-bedroom Junior Suites in the coming months, providing another option in accommodations added to the resort's already impressive selection of rooms and amenities.
An island nation already known for its impressive beaches, reefs and lagoons is about to add some exciting new options for travellers. According to a brief published report by Reve Tourism Marketing, Anahita Golf & Spa Resort in Mauritius plans to launch new Junior Suites starting 24 December. The one-bedroom suites are described as 60 square meters in size, overlooking one of the resort’s golf courses and gardens.
The addition of Junior Suites means travellers will have new options in lodging within the resort, located on the eastern coast of the African island nation. Already the resort offers one- to three-bedroom Prestige Suites with sea and golf views, one- to four-bedroom Prestige Villas with golf views and five-bedroom Prestige Villas with sea views. Starting in January visitors will also have their choice of one- to two-bedroom Deluxe Villas with golf views.
According to the resort’s own website the new Junior Suites will overlook holes one and nine of the golf course, all featuring a kitchenette complete with a dining counter, plus a living area, covered entrance and outdoor seating on the veranda looking out upon the golf course and the landscaped garden. The en-suite bathroom will come complete with double sinks, a shower and a separate bathtub.
Additional listed room amenities include a king-size bed, walk-in closet, flat screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. The suite will also offer such conveniences as a microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer plus an in-room safe. The entire suite will be air-conditioned with daily cleaning and room service available. Services such as private car, boat or helicopter transfer and dry cleaning and laundry services will be available for an extra fee.
Just steps from the water, the resort offers an impressive selection of amenities such as two-championship golf courses (one of them, the Anahita Golf Course has been ranked as the No.1 Golf Course in Mauritius in 2015), two beaches, a fitness centre, tennis courts, water sports and a Kid’s club. The Anahita also offers multiple options in dining from local cuisine to international selections.
Located off Africa’s southeastern coast, Mauritius is found in the Indian Ocean, with the resort residing along the island’s popular east coast. Emerald-coloured water, white sand beaches, luxurious hotels and resorts and picturesque scenery all welcome visitors to the region.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...