New junior suites coming to Anahita Golf and Spa in Mauritius
One of the premiere resorts for holiday travel to Mauritius is set to soon include an array of impressive new choices when it comes to lodging. Anahita Golf & Spa plans to offer one-bedroom Junior Suites in the coming months, providing another option in accommodations added to the resort's already impressive selection of rooms and amenities.
An island nation already known for its impressive beaches, reefs and lagoons is about to add some exciting new options for travellers. According to a brief published report by Reve Tourism Marketing, Anahita Golf & Spa Resort in Mauritius plans to launch new Junior Suites starting 24 December. The one-bedroom suites are described as 60 square meters in size, overlooking one of the resort’s golf courses and gardens.
The addition of Junior Suites means travellers will have new options in lodging within the resort, located on the eastern coast of the African island nation. Already the resort offers one- to three-bedroom Prestige Suites with sea and golf views, one- to four-bedroom Prestige Villas with golf views and five-bedroom Prestige Villas with sea views. Starting in January visitors will also have their choice of one- to two-bedroom Deluxe Villas with golf views.
According to the resort’s own website the new Junior Suites will overlook holes one and nine of the golf course, all featuring a kitchenette complete with a dining counter, plus a living area, covered entrance and outdoor seating on the veranda looking out upon the golf course and the landscaped garden. The en-suite bathroom will come complete with double sinks, a shower and a separate bathtub.
Additional listed room amenities include a king-size bed, walk-in closet, flat screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. The suite will also offer such conveniences as a microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer plus an in-room safe. The entire suite will be air-conditioned with daily cleaning and room service available. Services such as private car, boat or helicopter transfer and dry cleaning and laundry services will be available for an extra fee.
Just steps from the water, the resort offers an impressive selection of amenities such as two-championship golf courses (one of them, the Anahita Golf Course has been ranked as the No.1 Golf Course in Mauritius in 2015), two beaches, a fitness centre, tennis courts, water sports and a Kid’s club. The Anahita also offers multiple options in dining from local cuisine to international selections.
Located off Africa’s southeastern coast, Mauritius is found in the Indian Ocean, with the resort residing along the island’s popular east coast. Emerald-coloured water, white sand beaches, luxurious hotels and resorts and picturesque scenery all welcome visitors to the region.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...