The Jannah Resort and Villas to be opened in Ras Al Khaimah in December, 2016
The Abu Dhabi-based hotel group Jannah Hotels and Resorts has announced plans to open a new luxury hotel in Ras Al Khaimah later this year. Located within the city's seafront Mina Al Arab project, the Jannah Resort and Villas will have 100 hotel apartments and 24 three to five-bedroom villas, and the property is scheduled to open to guests in December 2016.
Jannah Hotels and Resorts has revealed that is planning to expand its portfolio in the Middle East with a new hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel group will launch the Jannah Resort and Villas in December this year.
Situated on the seafront Mina Al Arab project in Ras al Khaimah, the Jannah Resort and Villas will have 100 apartments and 24villas with three of five bedroom options. Prices for the luxury villas will start from US$980 per night. Nehme Darwiche, the Chief Executive of Jannah Hotels and Resorts explained:
“Ras Al Khaimah is close to Dubai, and we can have packages for people staying in Dubai as well as Ras Al Khaimah: it has an airport, and today it is not an overcrowded or oversupplied market. For an investor, now is the perfect time to penetrate the market."
The Abu Dhabi-based hotel group is mainly owned by the Bin Rubayeh Group, and it operates the Jannah Burj Al Sarab in Abu Dhabi, serviced apartments Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites, and Jannah Place Abu Dhabi, as well as Jannah Marina Bay Suites and Jannah Place Dubai Marina in Dubai. The operator is planning to open a new mixed-use tower in Sharjah in 2020 with facilities including shops, offices, hotel apartments and a luxury hotel.
The Mina Al Arab project, which translates in English to Port of Arabia, is a new mixed-use development on the shore of Ras Al Khaimah that spans 13 kilometres and has a beach and a harbour. The leisure complex has luxury global hotels, including two eco-friendly hotels residential apartments, an Arabian Adventures theme park, a Thalasso Therapy centre, a small water park, a marina, a heritage village. Visitors and residents will be able to enjoy 310 hectares of open spaces including a cycle pathway, pedestrianised walkways, and nature reserves, as well as traditional "abra" water taxis, cafes, restaurants, a fitness centre, tennis courts, and spas.
Ras al Khaimah is one of the emerging tourist destinations in the Middle East, and is has seen a steady rise of international visitors over recent years. The United Arab Emirate is close to Dubai, and it also has its own international airport which make it accessible from major cities all over the world.
Leisure travellers can relax on the pristine beaches, swim in the azure sea, enjoy pampering therapies in the emirate’s array of luxury spas, or savour delicious Middle Eastern and international cuisine in fine dining restaurants. Adventure enthusiasts will find plenty of activities from mountain climbing, mountain biking and paragliding, to kayaking and scuba diving in the crystal-clear lagoons and sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1649 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Immerse yourself within the glittering and trendy United Arab Emirates from the lavish Rixos twin centres
Combine the dazzling Dubai experience with a relaxing beach retreat in Ras al Khaimah
- Two beautiful UAE settings with glorious views
- A huge vareity of thrilling activities and excursions on offer
- Plentiful Food options to suit every taste
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah during your stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...