St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association launches Dine Around promotion at 16 restaurants
The St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association has launched a new Dine Around programme to encourage local residents and holidaymakers to savour the flavours of St Lucia. Many of the Caribbean island's diverse restaurants and hotels will be showcasing their local and international cuisine, and customers can enjoy discounts meals with Dine Around vouchers.
Foodies will be in for a treat this summer as the St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association launches its Dine Around programme. The initiative invites local residents and tourists to enjoy the diverse cuisine available at participating hotels and restaurants.
The programme allows customers to savour delicious meals at award-wining restaurants in luxury hotels and picturesque settings. As well as local flavours and dishes that are native to St Lucia and the Caribbean, visitors can enjoy international culinary delights from Indian, French and Mediterranean menus.
The Dine Around promotion offers a three course dinner menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for just $55 USD at any of the 16 participating independent restaurants and hotels. Several of the restaurants and hotels have also extended the offer to their lunch menu.
Customers can purchase special Dine Around vouchers from official agents including Destination Management companies (DMC), Barefoot Holidays, Serenity Vacations and Tours, Pitons Travel & Tours, Solar Tours & Travel, Platinum Travellers’ Club, St Lucia Representatives, Cox and Company, Travel and Leisure Centre and Suntours Caribbean.
The 16 participating restaurants include Apsara at Anse Chastanet Hotel; Orlandos Restaurant; Zaika, the taste; CHIC at Royal St Lucia Resort & Spa; Hi Tide at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa; Jardin Cacao at Fond Doux Plantation; Windsong at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa; The Beach Club at The Landings St Lucia; Matthews Restaurant; Jacques Waterfront Dining; Le Mango Vert at Alize Inn;
The Rum Cave at Capella Marigot Bay; Doolittles at Marigot Beach Club; Rainforest Hideaway; La Terrace Restaurant; and Blue Olive Restaurant.
St Lucia is fast-becoming a fantastic foodie destination thanks to its annual festivals, fine dining restaurants, and local seasonal dishes that have been influenced by European, East Indian an African cuisine. The picturesque island hosts many annual food and drink events and festivals including the St Lucia Food and Rum Festival, the Dennery Fish Festival, International Creole Day, St. Lucia Billfish Tournament, and the St Lucia Chocolate Festival.
The beautiful island nation is home to magnificent natural landscapes including white powder-soft sandy beaches and dense emerald hills and jungles. Travellers can work up an appetite hiking up the majestic Pitons, swimming in the aquamarine sea, scuba diving to vibrant coral reefs and sunken wrecks, cycling around the historic towns, or kayaking around the coast to secluded coves and bays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...