St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association launches Dine Around promotion at 16 restaurants
The St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association has launched a new Dine Around programme to encourage local residents and holidaymakers to savour the flavours of St Lucia. Many of the Caribbean island's diverse restaurants and hotels will be showcasing their local and international cuisine, and customers can enjoy discounts meals with Dine Around vouchers.
Foodies will be in for a treat this summer as the St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association launches its Dine Around programme. The initiative invites local residents and tourists to enjoy the diverse cuisine available at participating hotels and restaurants.
The programme allows customers to savour delicious meals at award-wining restaurants in luxury hotels and picturesque settings. As well as local flavours and dishes that are native to St Lucia and the Caribbean, visitors can enjoy international culinary delights from Indian, French and Mediterranean menus.
The Dine Around promotion offers a three course dinner menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for just $55 USD at any of the 16 participating independent restaurants and hotels. Several of the restaurants and hotels have also extended the offer to their lunch menu.
Customers can purchase special Dine Around vouchers from official agents including Destination Management companies (DMC), Barefoot Holidays, Serenity Vacations and Tours, Pitons Travel & Tours, Solar Tours & Travel, Platinum Travellers’ Club, St Lucia Representatives, Cox and Company, Travel and Leisure Centre and Suntours Caribbean.
The 16 participating restaurants include Apsara at Anse Chastanet Hotel; Orlandos Restaurant; Zaika, the taste; CHIC at Royal St Lucia Resort & Spa; Hi Tide at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa; Jardin Cacao at Fond Doux Plantation; Windsong at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa; The Beach Club at The Landings St Lucia; Matthews Restaurant; Jacques Waterfront Dining; Le Mango Vert at Alize Inn;
The Rum Cave at Capella Marigot Bay; Doolittles at Marigot Beach Club; Rainforest Hideaway; La Terrace Restaurant; and Blue Olive Restaurant.
St Lucia is fast-becoming a fantastic foodie destination thanks to its annual festivals, fine dining restaurants, and local seasonal dishes that have been influenced by European, East Indian an African cuisine. The picturesque island hosts many annual food and drink events and festivals including the St Lucia Food and Rum Festival, the Dennery Fish Festival, International Creole Day, St. Lucia Billfish Tournament, and the St Lucia Chocolate Festival.
The beautiful island nation is home to magnificent natural landscapes including white powder-soft sandy beaches and dense emerald hills and jungles. Travellers can work up an appetite hiking up the majestic Pitons, swimming in the aquamarine sea, scuba diving to vibrant coral reefs and sunken wrecks, cycling around the historic towns, or kayaking around the coast to secluded coves and bays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...