St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association launches Dine Around promotion at 16 restaurants
The St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association has launched a new Dine Around programme to encourage local residents and holidaymakers to savour the flavours of St Lucia. Many of the Caribbean island's diverse restaurants and hotels will be showcasing their local and international cuisine, and customers can enjoy discounts meals with Dine Around vouchers.
Foodies will be in for a treat this summer as the St Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association launches its Dine Around programme. The initiative invites local residents and tourists to enjoy the diverse cuisine available at participating hotels and restaurants.
The programme allows customers to savour delicious meals at award-wining restaurants in luxury hotels and picturesque settings. As well as local flavours and dishes that are native to St Lucia and the Caribbean, visitors can enjoy international culinary delights from Indian, French and Mediterranean menus.
The Dine Around promotion offers a three course dinner menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for just $55 USD at any of the 16 participating independent restaurants and hotels. Several of the restaurants and hotels have also extended the offer to their lunch menu.
Customers can purchase special Dine Around vouchers from official agents including Destination Management companies (DMC), Barefoot Holidays, Serenity Vacations and Tours, Pitons Travel & Tours, Solar Tours & Travel, Platinum Travellers’ Club, St Lucia Representatives, Cox and Company, Travel and Leisure Centre and Suntours Caribbean.
The 16 participating restaurants include Apsara at Anse Chastanet Hotel; Orlandos Restaurant; Zaika, the taste; CHIC at Royal St Lucia Resort & Spa; Hi Tide at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa; Jardin Cacao at Fond Doux Plantation; Windsong at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa; The Beach Club at The Landings St Lucia; Matthews Restaurant; Jacques Waterfront Dining; Le Mango Vert at Alize Inn;
The Rum Cave at Capella Marigot Bay; Doolittles at Marigot Beach Club; Rainforest Hideaway; La Terrace Restaurant; and Blue Olive Restaurant.
St Lucia is fast-becoming a fantastic foodie destination thanks to its annual festivals, fine dining restaurants, and local seasonal dishes that have been influenced by European, East Indian an African cuisine. The picturesque island hosts many annual food and drink events and festivals including the St Lucia Food and Rum Festival, the Dennery Fish Festival, International Creole Day, St. Lucia Billfish Tournament, and the St Lucia Chocolate Festival.
The beautiful island nation is home to magnificent natural landscapes including white powder-soft sandy beaches and dense emerald hills and jungles. Travellers can work up an appetite hiking up the majestic Pitons, swimming in the aquamarine sea, scuba diving to vibrant coral reefs and sunken wrecks, cycling around the historic towns, or kayaking around the coast to secluded coves and bays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...