RCI holiday exchange now affiliated with Hard Rock Hotel Goa
India's first music memorabilia resort is now affiliated with one of the largest holiday exchanges in the world. The Hard Rock Hotel Goa and RCI recently announced an affiliation, giving members access to hundreds of properties around the world including the Hard Rock located near popular Calangute Beach.
Already affiliated with more than 200 global hotel properties, including more than a dozen in India’s western state of Goa, the holiday exchange leader RCI just announced it has added Hard Rock Hotel Goa to its prestigious list. Officially announced by RCI Affiliates in early July, the Indian travel trade magazine Voyager’s World recently published a brief article about the new affiliation.
The deal is part of an agreement between the Hard Rock Hotel Goa’s Legends Club and the RCI network. With 135 guest rooms, the Legends Club holds the honour of being named the country’s very first resort to be themed with music memorabilia.
Hard Rock Hotel Goa includes eight designs in guest rooms, including some family suites. Commonly the rooms feature queen or king-sized beds and high-speed Wi-Fi. Director Priyakant Admin of Convention Hotels India, which developed Hard Rock Hotel Goa, explains what else makes the latest addition to the RCI portfolio so unique.
“With music as a common thread that binds all generations, the Hard Rock Hotel Goa offers a stay experience that is extremely relevant to the Goa culture.”
As detailed on the resort’s official website, Hard Rock Hotel Goa offers exclusive amenities such as the opportunity to reserve a Fender electric guitar for your room and the option of creating your own holiday playlist during your visit. In addition, the resort includes a fully equipped fitness centre, an elongated outdoor swimming pool and several options in onsite dining and entertaining. A spa is scheduled to open at the property by the end of 2016.
Described by an RCI spokesperson as a “complete entertainment resort” the addition of Hard Rock Hotel Goa brings the total to 14 RCI affiliated resorts in the region. Other properties include Club Mahindra Varca Beach, Sterling Goa- Villagio Inn and Royal Goan Beach Club.
The Hard Rock property is located in North Goa close to famous Calangute Beach. As the largest beach in the area the location commonly draws in thousands of international and local visitors, especially during the peak tourist seasons of May and late December. Visitors enjoy an array of water sports during this time such as water skiing and parasailing. As well, Goa is filled with hotels, restaurants and shops that appeal to tourists on holiday.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
See why India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world on this...