RCI holiday exchange now affiliated with Hard Rock Hotel Goa
India's first music memorabilia resort is now affiliated with one of the largest holiday exchanges in the world. The Hard Rock Hotel Goa and RCI recently announced an affiliation, giving members access to hundreds of properties around the world including the Hard Rock located near popular Calangute Beach.
Already affiliated with more than 200 global hotel properties, including more than a dozen in India’s western state of Goa, the holiday exchange leader RCI just announced it has added Hard Rock Hotel Goa to its prestigious list. Officially announced by RCI Affiliates in early July, the Indian travel trade magazine Voyager’s World recently published a brief article about the new affiliation.
The deal is part of an agreement between the Hard Rock Hotel Goa’s Legends Club and the RCI network. With 135 guest rooms, the Legends Club holds the honour of being named the country’s very first resort to be themed with music memorabilia.
Hard Rock Hotel Goa includes eight designs in guest rooms, including some family suites. Commonly the rooms feature queen or king-sized beds and high-speed Wi-Fi. Director Priyakant Admin of Convention Hotels India, which developed Hard Rock Hotel Goa, explains what else makes the latest addition to the RCI portfolio so unique.
“With music as a common thread that binds all generations, the Hard Rock Hotel Goa offers a stay experience that is extremely relevant to the Goa culture.”
As detailed on the resort’s official website, Hard Rock Hotel Goa offers exclusive amenities such as the opportunity to reserve a Fender electric guitar for your room and the option of creating your own holiday playlist during your visit. In addition, the resort includes a fully equipped fitness centre, an elongated outdoor swimming pool and several options in onsite dining and entertaining. A spa is scheduled to open at the property by the end of 2016.
Described by an RCI spokesperson as a “complete entertainment resort” the addition of Hard Rock Hotel Goa brings the total to 14 RCI affiliated resorts in the region. Other properties include Club Mahindra Varca Beach, Sterling Goa- Villagio Inn and Royal Goan Beach Club.
The Hard Rock property is located in North Goa close to famous Calangute Beach. As the largest beach in the area the location commonly draws in thousands of international and local visitors, especially during the peak tourist seasons of May and late December. Visitors enjoy an array of water sports during this time such as water skiing and parasailing. As well, Goa is filled with hotels, restaurants and shops that appeal to tourists on holiday.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Journey on the fastest train in India, the country's very own 'Bullet Train' that was launched in April 2016
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...