Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya to host two Zac Brown Band shows
The Zac Brown Band has announced that they will perform at the luxurious Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in 2017. The country music band will join a stellar line-up at the four-day Castaway With Southern Ground event in Mexico at the end of January, and guests can enjoy performances from Drake White and the Big Fire, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Toots & the Maytals, JJ Grey & Mofro, and many more.
The Zac Brown Band has joined the line-up of Castaway With Southern Ground at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya next year. The country music band announced that they will perform two shows at the luxury hotel in Mexico.
The band will join a fantastic line-up of international artists, including Drake White and the Big Fire, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Toots & the Maytals, JJ Grey & Mofro, Nahko and Medicine for the People, Margo Price, and Muddy Magnolias. The four-day event will take place from 30th January to 3rd February, 2017.
The Zac Brown Band have recently had a new exhibit launched at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. The “Homegrown: Zac Brown Band” exhibition will run for 12 months at the renowned music museum in Nashville in the United States, Visitors will be able to the see the band’s stage outfits, guitars, song manuscripts and photos from their personal collection.
Zac Brown stated in a recent press releas:
“It’s an incredible honour to have the history of our band captured by the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. From day one, it has always been about connecting with our fans by writing songs that come from our hearts, performing at our best, and creating unique ways to engage with them beyond the stage. It has been a crazy journey, and we’ve grown as musicians, as performers, and as individuals. We thank our fans for all their support and hope they enjoy the exhibit as much as we do.”
Guests staying at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya will be able to enjoy four days of music and luxury during the festival. There will be chances for visitors to interact with the musical stars, and they can enjoy an all-inclusive stay with unlimited food, drink and music.
Located on a private white sandy stretch surrounded by tropical landscapes and the sapphire Caribbean Sea, the all-inclusive beach resort near Cancun in Mexico opened its doors to guests in May, 2014. The hotel has 1,264 guest rooms and suites, including the largest celebrity-branded Rock Star Suite in the Hard Rock International collection, which was designed by the singer Bret Michaels. Guests can enjoy amenities including private terraces or balconies with hammocks, hydro spa tubs, flat-screen satellite TVs, fully stocked mini-bars, 24-hour room service, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The resort’s luxury facilities include outdoor swimming pools, a private white-sand beach, nine indoor and outdoor restaurants, eight bars and lounges, the HIT Entertainment’s Little Big Club and Teens Lounge & Club, and 88,915 square feet of modern meeting and event space. For ultimate relaxation, the onsite Hard Rock Spa boasts pampering treatments and music-inspired therapies, or if guests fancy a game of golf, they can head to the nearby Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...