Anantara Mui Ne Resort in Vietnam launches new Dining by Design experience
The Anantara Mui Ne Resort in Vietnam has launched a new dining experience for guests. The "Dining By Design" concept enables guests to enjoy a beachfront setting of their choice and a candlelit meal prepared by a personal chef. Whether it's a sandy stretch of beach or dinner by the shore-side pool, the experience is perfect for romantic occasions or birthday and anniversary celebrations.
Guests can enjoy a new dining experience at the Anantara Mui Ne Resort in Vietnam, following the launch of the "Dining by Design" concept. The experience allows guests to enjoy dinner on the beach with a personalised menu.
Facing the South China Sea, the resort’s sandy beach is the perfect setting for a romantic meal or celebration, and couples can choose their own setting and a special menu created by a personal chef. The candlelit dinner for two is perfect for a proposal, anniversary celebration, honeymoon or birthday.
Couples can choose dinner at sunset by the shore-side pool, or the beachfront Thung restaurant that has been inspired by the local "thung” boats that are set as anchors along the coastline. The boats are made of bamboo and shaped like baskets so Vietnamese fishermen could avoid paying taxes for owning boats during the French colonial era, claiming they were just huge baskets.
During the unique dining experience, guests can enjoy a selection of Vietnamese and Asian culinary delights, as well as international dishes, including vegetarian options. Specialities include chargrilled “Phan Thiet” scallops, traditional “Mui Ne” shrimp fresh rolls, local shovelnose lobster, and the delicious regional fish sauce. A sommelier is also on hand to match wines and champagnes with the personalised dining menus.
The award-winning Anantara Mui Ne Resort sits on the pristine stretch of Mui Ne’s beach in the old fishing village. The resort’s idyllic location is the gateway to the nearby red sand dunes, and its tranquil setting is perfect for relaxing breaks away from the bustling cities.
With 89 guest rooms, suites, and pool villas to choose from, guests can enjoy the modern in-room amenities and contemporary décor and furnishings. The rooms have private balconies, LCD TVs, minibars, wireless Internet, air conditioning, separate showers and bath tubs, and tea and coffee making machines.
Anantara Mui Ne Resort’s facilities include the Anantara Spa with five treatment rooms, two suites with a steam room and a jacuzzi, three deluxe rooms, and a beauty salon. There’s a fitness centre, a swimming pool, yoga classes, a library with books and computers, and a supervised children’s club.
As well as the intimate "Dining by Design" experience, guests can choose from a range of additional indoor and outdoor dining venues. These include L’Anmien Restaurant with Vietnamese and international dishes; Thung with its fresh seafood and beachfront setting; the Wine Room with cheeses, charcuteries, and fine wines; and the Cham lounge with tapas, snacks, and cocktails. Guests can also try their luck creating local delicacies in the hotel’s Vietnamese cooking classes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...