St Lucia's Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet awarded by Travel + Leisure magazine
Two luxury resorts in St Lucia have been named among a list of the Top 25 Caribbean resorts by Travel + Leisure magazine. Jade Mountain was ranked in third place in the list, while its sister property Anse Chastanet was listed in 13th place. The two resorts are located in Soufriere on the west coast of St Lucia, north of the two famous Pitons emerald-sloped peaks.
Two of St Lucia’s finest resorts have received a place in a leading magazine’s list of "Top 25 Caribbean Resorts". Travel + Leisure magazine ranked the best hotels in the region, placing Jade Mountain in third place and its sister property Anse Chastanet in thirteenth place.
The luxury hotels are located in Soufriere on the west coast of St Lucia, and have both won multiple accolades over the years. Jade Mountain was also listed in the magazine’s "The 100 Best Hotels in the World", ranking in 90th place. The winners were decided by the readers of Travel + Leisure, in an annual poll.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Marketing and Operations for both of the St Lucia resorts, spoke of her gratitude, and the importance of being honoured by travellers, particularly as the competition grows tougher each year. She commented
“On an experiential level, everyone is reaching above and beyond to impress and serve guests.”
Sitting alongside each other facing the UNESCO World Heritage-listed, green-sloped Pitons, Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet are two upscale resorts that offer a unique and lavish holiday experience.
Jade Mountain has 29 open-walled suites, called sanctuaries, with 24 of them boasting large private infinity pools that appear to float out into the natural surroundings. The AAA Five Diamond hotel is perched on the hillside surrounded by its Emerald Estate which has its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in an onsite chocolate laboratory.
Anse Chastanet was built in the 1970s and it sits on 600 acres of beachfront land directly below Jade Mountain. Guests are steps away from two white sandy beaches, the turquoise sea, and a thriving marine reserve. Accommodation ranges from octagonal cottages and beachfront rooms, to three-walled suites that offer views of the sea and the majestic Pitons.
The two resorts have a variety of facilities between them, including fully-serviced spas, yoga pavilions, fitness centres, and a selection of indoor and outdoor dining venues. These include the Treehouse Restaurant and the beachfront Jungle Bar and Grill at Anse Chastanet, or the Jade Mountain Club with the Celestial Terrace and stunning sunset views. Guests at both resorts are invited to dine at either of the hotel’s restaurants.
Nick Troubetzkoy is the architect, chairman, and builder of both of the luxury resorts. Following the success of Anse Chastanet, he went on to build and open Jade Mountain in 2007. Over the years, the two hotels have won numerous awards from leading travel magazines and the prestigious World Travel Awards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 58%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...