St Lucia's Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet awarded by Travel + Leisure magazine
Two luxury resorts in St Lucia have been named among a list of the Top 25 Caribbean resorts by Travel + Leisure magazine. Jade Mountain was ranked in third place in the list, while its sister property Anse Chastanet was listed in 13th place. The two resorts are located in Soufriere on the west coast of St Lucia, north of the two famous Pitons emerald-sloped peaks.
Two of St Lucia’s finest resorts have received a place in a leading magazine’s list of "Top 25 Caribbean Resorts". Travel + Leisure magazine ranked the best hotels in the region, placing Jade Mountain in third place and its sister property Anse Chastanet in thirteenth place.
The luxury hotels are located in Soufriere on the west coast of St Lucia, and have both won multiple accolades over the years. Jade Mountain was also listed in the magazine’s "The 100 Best Hotels in the World", ranking in 90th place. The winners were decided by the readers of Travel + Leisure, in an annual poll.
Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Marketing and Operations for both of the St Lucia resorts, spoke of her gratitude, and the importance of being honoured by travellers, particularly as the competition grows tougher each year. She commented
“On an experiential level, everyone is reaching above and beyond to impress and serve guests.”
Sitting alongside each other facing the UNESCO World Heritage-listed, green-sloped Pitons, Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet are two upscale resorts that offer a unique and lavish holiday experience.
Jade Mountain has 29 open-walled suites, called sanctuaries, with 24 of them boasting large private infinity pools that appear to float out into the natural surroundings. The AAA Five Diamond hotel is perched on the hillside surrounded by its Emerald Estate which has its very own organic garden, farm, and 1,000 cocoa trees where high-quality chocolate is made in an onsite chocolate laboratory.
Anse Chastanet was built in the 1970s and it sits on 600 acres of beachfront land directly below Jade Mountain. Guests are steps away from two white sandy beaches, the turquoise sea, and a thriving marine reserve. Accommodation ranges from octagonal cottages and beachfront rooms, to three-walled suites that offer views of the sea and the majestic Pitons.
The two resorts have a variety of facilities between them, including fully-serviced spas, yoga pavilions, fitness centres, and a selection of indoor and outdoor dining venues. These include the Treehouse Restaurant and the beachfront Jungle Bar and Grill at Anse Chastanet, or the Jade Mountain Club with the Celestial Terrace and stunning sunset views. Guests at both resorts are invited to dine at either of the hotel’s restaurants.
Nick Troubetzkoy is the architect, chairman, and builder of both of the luxury resorts. Following the success of Anse Chastanet, he went on to build and open Jade Mountain in 2007. Over the years, the two hotels have won numerous awards from leading travel magazines and the prestigious World Travel Awards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....