Joint efforts to manage the new Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has announced it will manage the resort on the island of Desroches in the Seychelles. In an agreement with Desroches Island Developments, the global hotel group will manage the beautiful island's only resort, and will reopen it as Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island in 2017, with 40 beach suites and 11 private residence villas.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has formed a partnership with Desroches Island Developments to manage a resort on an island in the Seychelles. The hotel group will manage the only resort on the island of Desroches, and it will reopen in 2017.
The hotel will be called Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island, and it will have 40 beach suites and 11 private residence villas. The luxury suites will have direct access to a white sandy beach, as well as private plunge pools, lush gardens, and furnished outdoor living spaces.
Ali Albwardy, the Chairman of Desroches Island Developments commented:
“Bringing Four Seasons to an outer island is a culmination of my own dreams, as well as a great legacy and accolade to the Islands Development Company, who are entrusted with preserving and promoting this piece of paradise. We look forward to many years of sunshine and success as we partner with the IDC to create something magical on an already magnificent island.”
During their stay at the tropical resort, guests will have access to two beachfront gourmet restaurants, a lounge bar, and a lavish spa with six treatment suites and a menu of pampering treatments, plus fitness and wellness classes. There are plenty of activities to take part in including snorkelling or scuba diving in the surrounding reefs, fishing, sailing, cycling around trails in the island’s forests, and hiking through coconut palms. The resort also has a Marine Conservation Discovery Centre and Giant Tortoise Sanctuary so nature-loving guests can learn about the protected species and the underwater environment.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is located within the Amirantes Islands in the Seychelles in the Indian Ocean, and can be reached via a 35-minute flight from the capital Mahe. Desroches Island has 14 kilometres of unspoilt white sandy stretches fringed by coconut palm trees and crystal-clear waters that are home to diverse marine species.
The new resort will join Four Seasons’ second resort in the country, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles on Mahe Island. As well as network of upscale hotels in major cities across the world, the global company has a collection of luxury resorts on islands in the Maldives, Mauritius, Koh Samui, Hawaii, Bali, Langkawi, Nevis and Bora Bora.
Desroches Island Developments Limited is the owner and developer for the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island. Desroches Island is one of 14 islands that is owned by Islands Development Company Ltd under a 99-year lease with the Government of the Seychelles.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Treat yourself to a luxury break in the Seychelles combined with an exciting stay in Dubai
- Take advantage of the close proximity to all the local attractions in Dubai
- Discover a wide range of exquisite dining options in the Seychelles
- Practice yoga in the natural surroundings of Silhouette Island
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
The unique all-villa Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is located on the tropical island of Silhouette, where...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...