The Ramada Hotel and Suites to be rebranded as One to One Clover Hotel and Suites
Ramada has announced that the Ramada Hotel & Suites in Ras Al Khaimah will be rebranded as the One to One Clover Hotel and Suites. The changeover started at the beginning of July, 2016, and upgrades to convert it to meet the One to One brand are expected to be complete by the end of August. The boutique hotel is located two minutes from the beach and has 38 guest rooms.
The Ramada Hotel & Suites in Ras Al Khaimah has been acquired by One to One Hotels. The property was rebranded as Clover Boutique Hotel and Suite Ras Al Khaimah at the beginning of July, 2016, and is undergoing changes to meet the standards of the One to One Hotels brand.
Located a two-minute walk from the beach, the boutique hotel has 38 guest rooms, and facilities that cater for all ages. The property is one of many new hotels planned for the Northern United Arab Emirates by the Abu Dhabi-based One to One Hotels and Resorts. Philippe Harb, the COO and partner of One to One Hotels and Resorts, explained:
“Thanks to the number and size of rooms it’s a perfect fit under our boutique hotels category. We are also looking at refreshing the F&B concepts and infuse the hotel with a new vibe. As with any conversion and rebrand, there is always some work that needs to done and hopefully it will be completed before August.”
Guest rooms at the Clover Boutique Hotel and Suite Ras Al Khaimah include private balconies, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, air conditioning, and full kitchens with microwaves and ovens for added convenience. Guests can relax in bathrobes and slippers and there’s wireless Internet available throughout the hotel.
Dining options at the property include the Front Page Cafe with outdoor sheesha, the award-winning Bundoo Khan restaurant, and the Gelato Parlour and pastry shop. The hotel’s leisure facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s play area, and the O2 Spa and wellness centre with Jacuzzi, sauna, and a selection of treatments that will soothe the mind, body and soul.
There’s a 24-hour front desk, free parking, a garden, and a tour desk where guests can plan and book excursions to nearby sites and attractions. Business travellers will have access to a conference room, meeting rooms and a business centre.
Located three kilometres from Al Manar Mall, Clover Boutique Hotel and Suite Ras Al Khaimah is perfect for travellers who want to stay by the beach but have easy access to the city’s main attractions, shops, restaurants and bars. Tourists can take trips to the red desert, swim in turquoise lagoons, relax on sandy beaches dotted along 64 miles of coastline, or enjoy treks and 4x4 rides up the Jebel Jais Mountain - the highest peak in the United Arab Emirates.
The northern emirate of Ras Al Khaimah is emerging as a hotspot in the Middle East, and the development of new luxury hotel developments and its natural attractions are making it a desirable destination holidaymakers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Book by 24th September and get your FREE entry to one of the Dubai Parks & Resorts Theme Park including Lego Land
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaima
Uncover the dazzling magic of the futuristic buzz that is Dubai and then kick back and enjoy a laid-back beach holiday in the stunning Ras al Khaimah.
- A Convenient base for exploring the sights of Dubai, with shuttle services to various sights included
- Enjoy thrilling activities and Waters ports
- Filled with family friendly amenities
Located on a pristine island and surrounded by crystal clear waters of the Arabian Gulf, the Marjan Island Resort and...
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...