Get the third or fourth night free at a selection of Starwood's luxury properties
Starwood has recently launched a fantastic promotion for guests booking a stay at a selection of their Starwood Luxury Services properties around the world. At ten of these selected hotels those booking three nights will get the third night free, while at the remaining 38 participating properties you get the fourth night free. That in addition to a host of unique privileges exclusive to those booking through an affiliated Starwood travel partner.
The summer seasons brings a bundle of special surprises to holidaymakers choosing to stay at a selection of Starwood’s most luxurious properties thanks to a new promotion that entitles guests to a third or fourth night free.
In total there are 48 Starwood luxury hotels to choose from with 10 offering a complimentary third night and 38 a complimentary fourth night.
The list varies with time as seasonal promotions come and go but at the moment the following Starwood hotels offer a third night free when booking through a Luxury Privileges travel agent or tour operator: The St Regis Abu Dhabi (when booking before 31st July 2016 and staying through 31st August 2016, The St Regis New York (for stays through 6th September 2016), Excelsior Hotel Gallia, Milan (for stays between 1st October through 30th December 2016) and The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central (for stays through 30th September 2016).
The trio of Peru hotels that includes Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection, Paracas, the Tambo de Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort &Spa and Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection, Cusco are all valid for stays through 31st July 2016 when booking up to 27th July 2016.
The list of hotels eligible for a fourth night free is much longer and includes a much wider variety of latitudes.
Our highlights are: W Hong Kong, perfectly located at the heart of the city's most up-and-coming district of West Kowloon with the most breathtaking views of the city and harbour; the exquisitely elegant St. Regis Kuala Lumpur with touches of bespoke luxury all around; the W Retreat Koh Samui; perfectly poised in one of Thailand's most coveted beach hideaways, the St. Regis Bangkok found right at the heart of Thailand's vibrant capital; the W South Beach in sunny Miami's artiest district; the centric W New York – Times Square; and two of Dubai's most stunning Starwood properties: The St. Regis Dubai and W Dubai Al Habtoor City.
In addition, those booking a stay at either of the above hotels get exclusive perks such as:
- Upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary in-room internet access
- One hotel specific gift, once per stay (usually resort credit to spend on meals, drinks and spa treatments)
What’s the catch, you ask? In order for these great offers to apply you must book your hotel stay through a Starwood Luxury Privileges travel agent or tour operator, or any affiliated partner. You can’t get any of these benefits, including the complimentary third and fourth nights, by booking directly as these perks are not available to the wider public.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...