AMResorts to manage new Zoetry resort in Chamela Bay, Mexico
Apple Leisure Group has announced that AMResorts has signed a management deal for the Zoetry Chamela Costalegre Mexico, a new-build hotel that will be located in Chamela Bay, 190 miles from Puerto Vallarta. The hotel will have 120 guest suites with maid service three times a day; upscale facilities including a spa, several restaurants and bars, swimming pools; and guests can enjoy the Endless Privilege concept with unlimited drinks, food, private in-suite dining, and 24-hour concierge.
AMResorts has signed a management deal for the Zoetry Chamela Costalegre Mexico. The upscale hotel will be a new-build and will be settled in Chamela Bay.
Located 190 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, the new hotel will have 120 guest suites, and it is scheduled to open in 2018. Construction of the new Zoetry hotel is expected to commence in the first half of 2017. Alex Zozaya, the CEO of Apple Leisure Group, the parent company of AMResorts, explained:
“More and more travellers are seeking a boutique resort experience where they can enjoy the comfort of the all-inclusive model in spectacular, yet, secluded settings. Chamela Bay is the perfect place to introduce our ultra-luxurious Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resort brand to Mexico’s famous Pacific coast”.
The hotel will be positioned next to the high end Zafiro development, which will be home to Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy brands, 52 Villa Maison Cheval Blanc Hotel, 18 Cheval Blanc Branded Villas, and 525 oceanfront residential units. Scheduled for completion in 2019, Zafiro is located on 910 hectares of land and also has an 18-hole Robert von Hagge-designed golf course.
Guests can enjoy the brand’s Endless Privileges concept, with unlimited services and amenities such as maid service three times a day, unlimited gourmet a la carte dining options, unlimited top-shelf spirits, 24-hour concierge service, private in-suite dining, and no check-in or check-out times.
There will be upscale facilities including a wellness centre and spa with hydrotherapy and a wide range of rejuvenating services; several a la cart and buffet dining options and bars; outdoor swimming pools; a modern fitness centre; and an array of fun leisure activities, including yoga, snorkelling, and wine tasting.
The hotel’s location is set close to the white sandy beaches and bays of Costalegre along the beautiful Pacific coastline. Holidaymakers will have access to Mexican tourist towns such as Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Manzanillo and Colima, as well as nearby attractions and sites including huge cliffs, eco parks, dense jungles, golf courses, fishing ports, and pristine sandy beaches and coves fringed by warm, turquoise waters.
The Philadelphia-based AMResorts hotel group operates six hotel brands in destinations across Mexico, Jamaica, Curacao, St. Thomas, the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. The brands include Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, adults-only Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, family-friendly Dreams Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas, and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...